Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #16
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Georgette Heyer - Frederica, These Old Shades, Devil's Cub.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #17
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
carpetmojo, could you give a link for the Somerville and Ross The Resident Magistrate books on a public domain site please? The only place I've found the first book Some Experiences of an Irish RM is on Amazon for £5.86. I can't find it on PG, Manybooks, and I'm just about to search MR. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions, please keep them coming as I shall be reading those I can get for free or low priced very soon. I'm reading lots on my PW2; need the escapism. I'm also trawling through the Amazon free books frequently. Even started putting up reviews of them on Amazon (where I'm also BookCat).

PS I always bought paper books from car boots and charity shops. The out of copyright ones were given to a charity shop during the clear-out before moving house last November.

Last edited by BookCat; 05-28-2014 at 03:10 PM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2014, 02:54 PM   #18
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
carpetmojo, could you give a link for the Somerville and Ross The Resident Magistrate books on a public domain site please? The only place I've found the first book Some Experiences of an Irish RM is on Amazon for £5.86. I can't find it on PG, Manybooks, and I'm just about to search MR. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions, please keep them coming as I shall be reading those I can get for free or low priced very soon. I'm reading lots on my PW2; need the escapism. I'm also trawling through the Amazon free books frequently. Even started putting up reviews of them on Amazon (where I'm also BookCat).

PS I always bought paper books from car boots and charity shops. The out of copyright ones were given to a charity shop during the clear-out before moving house last November.
I know that my library has the Heyer romances through Overdrive. Maybe your library does too?
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comforting books, recommendations