Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #1
315jny
315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words

Device: ipad
Talking What's your name?

Well Hello!!!

My name name is Jason. I'm looking to connect with authors and learn.
I live in NY with my service dog Fun-Goo. He is a seizure alert pup. I been battling cancer and I can no longer work. So I'm now living the world via the world wide web and looking to make friends.

I hope to meet all of you soon! Message me and say hello :-)

Jason & Fun-Goo

315jny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:57 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jason and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2015, 04:10 PM   #3
nicole ridgway
Enthusiast
nicole ridgway began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite [10th generation]
Saluti dall'Italia... My name is Paolo
nicole ridgway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
What's your name?

Hi, Jason. Welcome to Mobileread. I'm here in a hospital room in the Massey Cancer Center with my adult daughter who has leukemia. She went home last week for a break after the latest round of chemo but had to return because of a fever and some other complications. We'd been hoping not to see any more time as an in-patient until her bone marrow transplant, but I'm sure you're aware as few others that with cancer you never know for sure what the next card will be. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and stay strong. I think you'll find this to be a warm, welcoming, and supportive community. Best of luck to you.

— Tom
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #5
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Hi Jason, glad to meet you and your dog.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2015, 02:49 PM   #6
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Welcome, Jason. MR is a warm community with something for every reader.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #7
MoMoReads
MoMoReads began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello Jason, and Fun-Goo. Love his name and he is adorable.
MoMoReads is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author promotion, ebook, ebook business, promotion