Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Where to put userStyle.css?

I noticed in libnickel.so.1.0.0 (firmware 2.4.0) there is a reference to "res:///userStyle.css".

Can this file be used to set default CSS parameters, such as setting widows/orphans to zero?

If so, where would I put this file on the Kobo's filesystem for the epub reader to see it?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Ooooh I hope so!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I am not experienced in reading binary files, but I think res:///userStyle.css does not point to a file located on the file system, but rather to a resource in the object file itself.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
2bits
Enthusiast
2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Touch N905, Mini
I wonder if that could be reference to the -holy grail user style sheet-
for the browser?

I'd love to be able to tweak the contrast minimum font sizes etc to get that working better.
2bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I am not experienced in reading binary files, but I think res:///userStyle.css does not point to a file located on the file system, but rather to a resource in the object file itself.
I tried adding userStyle.css to every directory in an epub, but it had no effect.

A similar reference in libnickel.so.1.0.0 is res:///hyphenDicts/
There is a directory usr/local/Kobo/hyphenDicts/ in the firmware archive KoboRoot.tgz, so perhaps these locations refer to somewhere in the firmware's hidden partition?

Edit: tshering by object file do you mean libnickel.so.1.0.0? I hadn't thought of that.

Last edited by GeoffR; 03-02-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Advert
Old 03-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
2bits
Enthusiast
2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.2bits writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I tried adding userStyle.css to every directory in an epub, but it had no effect.

A similar reference in libnickel.so.1.0.0 is res:///hyphenDicts/
There is a directory usr/local/Kobo/hyphenDicts/ in the firmware archive KoboRoot.tgz, so perhaps these locations refer to somewhere in the firmware's hidden partition?

Edit: tshering by object file do you mean libnickel.so.1.0.0? I hadn't thought of that.

If the userStyle.css is meant to modify
"browser" display characteristics
(not ebook display), in linux
browsers place the user css file
in different locations depending
on the browser.

eg:

opera ...

/usr/share/opera/styles/user/"some-user-name.css"

chromium ...

/home/your-directory/.config/chromium/Default/User StyleSheets/Custom.css

firefox ...

/home/your-directory/.mozilla/firefox/myfirefox.default/chrome/userChrome.css
and
/home/your-directory/.mozilla/firefox/myfirefox.default/chrome/userContent.css

Since the kobo browser identifies as useragent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

wherever an "Android/AppleWebKit" browser
puts the user css, in the system files,
is probably the location.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
If the userStyle.css is meant to modify
"browser" display characteristics
(not ebook display), in linux
browsers place the user css file
in different locations depending
on the browser.
Because of where Geoff found the reference and the others nearby in the executable, the UserStyle.css is more likely to be used by the epub or kepub readers.

@Geoff: What are you putting in the file? You might need to put "!important" on the styles to make sure they override those elsewhere.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
2bits
Enthusiast

[QUOTE=davidfor;2442829]Because of where Geoff found the reference and the others nearby in the executable, the UserStyle.css is more likely to be used by the epub or kepub readers.
QUOTE]

Thanks for the correction davidfor

noted

... Calibre having done the trick for the few css changes I needed - I was getting -excited- thinking this might be a clue to how to get the kobo browser to display better especially for sites not yet designed for mobile devices.

Other than adding a host file to block ads the browser remains un-tweakable so far with what little I know
[sigh]
(My old eyes could use different contrast and bigger fonts on most websites)
Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #9
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Yes, this was my late-night idea, which was evidently triggered by dimly recalling the use of the res-scheme by internet explorer. It is used to refer to files embedded as resources in dlls (and maybe exes, I cannot remember exactly). So let us forget about that!

Frankly, I have no idea about the res-scheme. If, as in the file-scheme, the double slash belongs to the general syntax, I would think that 'res:///' refers to the root directory. As you said there is also the reference res:///hyphenDicts/. You can also find res:///fonts/. To my understanding, these two directories and the userStyle.css should be at the same level as libexec/, var/, bin/, etc. (I say this, because I am not a linux user, and might be wrong). I can, however, not find hyphenDicts/, fonts/, and userStyle.css at this level. So I wonder whether these directories and this file are created and deleted with every opening or closing of a book, or maybe with starting and killing nickel. Now I remember that I once tried to reference a font in the css with the res-scheme, but I did not get it to work. Maybe I misunderstand how to resolve the path.
Just for information, you can find these res-references in libadobe.so too.

Last edited by tshering; 03-03-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I have to ask... mostly because I'm out and can't try it myself right away but has anyone tried putting it at the root of the user-visible file system, where the .kobo directory is? For example, in Linux if the .kobo directory is at /mnt/KOBOReader/.kobo/ (something like E:\.kobo for Windows folks) does it work if you create /mnt/KOBOReader/userStyle.css (or E:\userStyle.css for those of us unfortunate enough to be using Windows)? I haven't seen it mentioned here yet (or I'm missing it... iPhone screens don't make forum reading easy ) and I wonder if it may work?
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
GeoffR
Wizard

I tried putting a userStyle.css containing "div, p {margin-left: 4em !important;}" in /, /.kobo, /.kobo/Kobo, /Digital Editions, /Digital Editions/Manifest but I couldn't find any effect in epubs, kepubs, or the web browser.

I also tried "body {orphans: 0 !important; widows: 0 !important;}" to test epubs without any orphans/widows settings, but that had no effect either.

Last edited by GeoffR; 03-03-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: correct CSS
Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Now I remember that I once tried to reference a font in the css with the res-scheme, but I did not get it to work. Maybe I misunderstand how to resolve the path.
Taking inspiration from these last few posts I decided to give this one more go... and guess what, I finally found a res:/// path you can use to directly reference sideloaded fonts stored in the Kobo int.mem /fonts directory from the epub css file, i.e. no embedded fonts required.

To solve my long-standing problem accessing a sideloaded monospace font (only for selected css classes of an epub), this works on KoboGlo fw 2.1.5, if you add it to the epub's css file (not tested with fw 2.4.0 as I haven't decided whether to upgrade yet):
Code:
@font-face {font-family: monospace; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/normal/Dark Courier')} 
@font-face {font-family: monospace; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/italic/Dark Courier')} 
@font-face {font-family: monospace; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/bold/Dark Courier')} 
@font-face {font-family: monospace; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/bolditalic/Dark Courier')}
where the red name is exactly as it appears in the font settings drop-down list.

With the above @font-faces any css class defined with font-family: monospace; will be directed to use the sideloaded Dark Courier monospace font rather than the Kobo default i.e. the same as the one you selected in font settings for main body font.

Similarly, and for completeness:

If you have selected css classes (e.g. headings) containing font-family: sans-serif; then adding this to the css file would result in sideloaded font Trebuchet MS being displayed rather than the Kobo default (Avenir I think):
Code:
@font-face {font-family: sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/normal/Trebuchet MS')} 
@font-face {font-family: sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/italic/Trebuchet MS')} 
@font-face {font-family: sans-serif; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/bold/Trebuchet MS')} 
@font-face {font-family: sans-serif; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/bolditalic/Trebuchet MS')}
and if you want to use a proper small-caps font where the css class contains something like font-family: "SCfont"; then adding this to the css file would result in sideloaded font Charis SIL SmCp being displayed (rather than the Kobo default, i.e. the same one you selected in font settings for main body font:
Code:
@font-face {font-family: "SCfont"; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/normal/Charis SIL SmCp')} 
@font-face {font-family: "SCfont"; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/italic/Charis SIL SmCp')} 
@font-face {font-family: "SCfont"; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; src: url('res:///fonts/bold/Charis SIL SmCp')} 
@font-face {font-family: "SCfont"; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; src: url('res:///fonts/bolditalic/Charis SIL SmCp')}
I realise this will not appeal to the majority of users but I've documented it anyway. Anyone, like me, who's moved to Kobo from an older Sony may have been using similar css overriding techniques with the PRS+ custom firmware.

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to figure out the 'magic formula' required to reference a sideloaded css file containing widows/orphans statements. I've tried the technique which works on a Sony PRST1 (unhacked), but no joy.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:05 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard

Thank you jackie_w,

It might be of interest that in libnickel.so.1.0.0 one can find in addition to

Quote:
res:///fonts/normal/Avenir
res:///fonts/bold/Avenir
res:///fonts/italic/Avenir
res:///fonts/bolditalic/Avenir
res:///fonts/normal/georgia
res:///fonts/bold/georgia
res:///fonts/italic/georgia
res:///fonts/bolditalic/georgia
also

Quote:
res:///fonts/CourierStd.otf
res:///fonts/CourierStd-Bold.otf
res:///fonts/CourierStd-Oblique.otf
res:///fonts/CourierStd-BoldOblique.otf
res:///fonts/SymbolStd.otf

Maybe you can draw inspiration from this too?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #14
tshering
Wizard

I give a here a list of the file system of the Touch as I can see it. I only removed the subdirectories of ./mnt/onboard/Digital Editions/Annotations, ./mnt/onboard/Digital Editions/Manifest, and some others that I created myself.
Spoiler:
./bin
./dev
./dev/.udev
./dev/.udev/db
./dev/.udev/names
./dev/.udev/names/apm_bios
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f179:0
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f179:1
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f179:2
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f179:3
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:0
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:1
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:2
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:3
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:4
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:5
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:6
./dev/.udev/names/block\x2f7:7
./dev/.udev/names/bus\x2fusb\x2f001\x2f001
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:134
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:190
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:58
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:59
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:60
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:61
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:62
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f10:63
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f13:64
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f13:65
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f189:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:11
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:2
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:3
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:5
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:7
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:8
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f1:9
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f207:16
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f207:17
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f207:18
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f254:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f29:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f2:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f2:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f2:2
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f2:3
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f3:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f3:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f3:2
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f3:3
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:10
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:11
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:12
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:13
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:14
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:15
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:16
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:17
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:18
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:19
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:2
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:20
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:21
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:22
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:23
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:24
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:25
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:26
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:27
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:28
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:29
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:3
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:30
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:31
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:32
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:33
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:34
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:35
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:36
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:37
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:38
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:39
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:4
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:40
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:41
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:42
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:43
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:44
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:45
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:46
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:47
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:48
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:49
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:5
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:50
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:51
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:52
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:53
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:54
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:55
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:56
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:57
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:58
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:59
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:6
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:60
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:61
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:62
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:63
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:7
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:8
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f4:9
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f5:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f5:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f5:2
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f7:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f7:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f7:128
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f7:129
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f89:0
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f89:1
./dev/.udev/names/char\x2f89:2
./dev/.udev/names/console
./dev/.udev/names/cpu_dma_latency
./dev/.udev/names/crypto
./dev/.udev/names/fb0
./dev/.udev/names/full
./dev/.udev/names/i2c-0
./dev/.udev/names/i2c-1
./dev/.udev/names/i2c-2
./dev/.udev/names/input\x2fevent0
./dev/.udev/names/input\x2fevent1
./dev/.udev/names/kmem
./dev/.udev/names/kmsg
./dev/.udev/names/loop0
./dev/.udev/names/loop1
./dev/.udev/names/loop2
./dev/.udev/names/loop3
./dev/.udev/names/loop4
./dev/.udev/names/loop5
./dev/.udev/names/loop6
./dev/.udev/names/loop7
./dev/.udev/names/mem
./dev/.udev/names/mmcblk0
./dev/.udev/names/mmcblk0p1
./dev/.udev/names/mmcblk0p2
./dev/.udev/names/mmcblk0p3
./dev/.udev/names/mxs_viim
./dev/.udev/names/network_latency
./dev/.udev/names/network_throughput
./dev/.udev/names/ntx_io
./dev/.udev/names/null
./dev/.udev/names/ptmx
./dev/.udev/names/ptyp0
./dev/.udev/names/ptyp1
./dev/.udev/names/ptyp2
./dev/.udev/names/ptyp3
./dev/.udev/names/pxp_device
./dev/.udev/names/random
./dev/.udev/names/rtc0
./dev/.udev/names/tty
./dev/.udev/names/tty0
./dev/.udev/names/tty1
./dev/.udev/names/tty10
./dev/.udev/names/tty11
./dev/.udev/names/tty12
./dev/.udev/names/tty13
./dev/.udev/names/tty14
./dev/.udev/names/tty15
./dev/.udev/names/tty16
./dev/.udev/names/tty17
./dev/.udev/names/tty18
./dev/.udev/names/tty19
./dev/.udev/names/tty2
./dev/.udev/names/tty20
./dev/.udev/names/tty21
./dev/.udev/names/tty22
./dev/.udev/names/tty23
./dev/.udev/names/tty24
./dev/.udev/names/tty25
./dev/.udev/names/tty26
./dev/.udev/names/tty27
./dev/.udev/names/tty28
./dev/.udev/names/tty29
./dev/.udev/names/tty3
./dev/.udev/names/tty30
./dev/.udev/names/tty31
./dev/.udev/names/tty32
./dev/.udev/names/tty33
./dev/.udev/names/tty34
./dev/.udev/names/tty35
./dev/.udev/names/tty36
./dev/.udev/names/tty37
./dev/.udev/names/tty38
./dev/.udev/names/tty39
./dev/.udev/names/tty4
./dev/.udev/names/tty40
./dev/.udev/names/tty41
./dev/.udev/names/tty42
./dev/.udev/names/tty43
./dev/.udev/names/tty44
./dev/.udev/names/tty45
./dev/.udev/names/tty46
./dev/.udev/names/tty47
./dev/.udev/names/tty48
./dev/.udev/names/tty49
./dev/.udev/names/tty5
./dev/.udev/names/tty50
./dev/.udev/names/tty51
./dev/.udev/names/tty52
./dev/.udev/names/tty53
./dev/.udev/names/tty54
./dev/.udev/names/tty55
./dev/.udev/names/tty56
./dev/.udev/names/tty57
./dev/.udev/names/tty58
./dev/.udev/names/tty59
./dev/.udev/names/tty6
./dev/.udev/names/tty60
./dev/.udev/names/tty61
./dev/.udev/names/tty62
./dev/.udev/names/tty63
./dev/.udev/names/tty7
./dev/.udev/names/tty8
./dev/.udev/names/tty9
./dev/.udev/names/ttymxc0
./dev/.udev/names/ttymxc1
./dev/.udev/names/ttymxc2
./dev/.udev/names/ttyp0
./dev/.udev/names/ttyp1
./dev/.udev/names/ttyp2
./dev/.udev/names/ttyp3
./dev/.udev/names/urandom
./dev/.udev/names/usbdev1.1
./dev/.udev/names/vcs
./dev/.udev/names/vcs1
./dev/.udev/names/vcsa
./dev/.udev/names/vcsa1
./dev/.udev/names/zero
./dev/.udev/rules.d
./dev/block
./dev/bus
./dev/bus/usb
./dev/bus/usb/001
./dev/char
./dev/input
./drivers
./drivers/freescale
./drivers/freescale/bsl_gpio_ctrl
./drivers/freescale/usb
./drivers/freescale/usb/gadget
./drivers/freescale/wifi
./drivers/ntx508
./drivers/ntx508/usb
./drivers/ntx508/usb/gadget
./drivers/ntx508/wifi
./etc
./etc/Wireless
./etc/Wireless/RT2870STA
./etc/dbus-1
./etc/dbus-1/session.d
./etc/dbus-1/system.d
./etc/images
./etc/init.d
./etc/ppp
./etc/rc.d
./etc/u-boot
./etc/u-boot/freescale
./etc/u-boot/ntx508
./etc/udev
./etc/udev/rules.d
./etc/udhcpc.d
./etc/wpa_supplicant
./etc/zoneinfo
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Africa
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Asia
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Australia
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Canada
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Caribbean
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Central_America
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/East_Asia
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Europe
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/GMT
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Middle_East
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/Pacific
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/South_America
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/South_East_Asia
./etc/zoneinfo-kobo/US
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Africa
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/America
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/America/Argentina
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/America/Indiana
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/America/Kentucky
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/America/North_Dakota
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Antarctica
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Arctic
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Asia
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Atlantic
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Australia
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Brazil
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Canada
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Chile
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Etc
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Europe
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Indian
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Mexico
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Mideast
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/Pacific
./etc/zoneinfo-leaps/US
./etc/zoneinfo/Africa
./etc/zoneinfo/America
./etc/zoneinfo/America/Argentina
./etc/zoneinfo/America/Indiana
./etc/zoneinfo/America/Kentucky
./etc/zoneinfo/America/North_Dakota
./etc/zoneinfo/Antarctica
./etc/zoneinfo/Arctic
./etc/zoneinfo/Asia
./etc/zoneinfo/Atlantic
./etc/zoneinfo/Australia
./etc/zoneinfo/Brazil
./etc/zoneinfo/Canada
./etc/zoneinfo/Chile
./etc/zoneinfo/Etc
./etc/zoneinfo/Europe
./etc/zoneinfo/Indian
./etc/zoneinfo/Mexico
./etc/zoneinfo/Mideast
./etc/zoneinfo/Pacific
./etc/zoneinfo/US
./lib
./lib/ConsoleKit
./lib/ConsoleKit/run-seat.d
./lib/firmware
./lib/firmware/ath6k
./lib/firmware/ath6k/AR6003
./lib/firmware/ath6k/AR6003/hw2.0
./lib/firmware/wc121
./lib/gettext
./lib/gio
./lib/gio/modules
./lib/modules
./lib/modules/2.6.35.3-850-gbc67621+
./lib/ts
./lib/udev
./lib/udev/rules.d
./libexec
./libexec/dbus-1
./libexec/devices
./libexec/keymaps
./libexec/keymaps/force-release
./libexec/rules.d
./lost+found
./mnt
./mnt/onboard
./mnt/onboard/.adobe-digital-editions
./mnt/onboard/.kobo
./mnt/onboard/.kobo/Kobo
./mnt/onboard/.kobo/dict
./mnt/onboard/.kobo/images
./mnt/onboard/.kobo/kepub
./mnt/onboard/Digital Editions
./mnt/onboard/Digital Editions/Annotations
./mnt/onboard/Digital Editions/Manifest
./mnt/onboard/fonts
./mnt/sd
./mnt/user
./proc
./proc/1
./proc/1/fd
./proc/1/fdinfo
./proc/1/net
./proc/1/net/stat
./proc/1/task
./proc/1/task/1
./proc/1/task/1/fd
./proc/1/task/1/fdinfo
./proc/112
./proc/112/fd
./proc/112/fdinfo
./proc/112/net
./proc/112/net/stat
./proc/112/task
./proc/112/task/112
./proc/112/task/112/fd
./proc/112/task/112/fdinfo
./proc/114
./proc/114/fd
./proc/114/fdinfo
./proc/114/net
./proc/114/net/stat
./proc/114/task
./proc/114/task/114
./proc/114/task/114/fd
./proc/114/task/114/fdinfo
./proc/116
./proc/116/fd
./proc/116/fdinfo
./proc/116/net
./proc/116/net/stat
./proc/116/task
./proc/116/task/116
./proc/116/task/116/fd
./proc/116/task/116/fdinfo
./proc/128
./proc/128/fd
./proc/128/fdinfo
./proc/128/net
./proc/128/net/stat
./proc/128/task
./proc/128/task/128
./proc/128/task/128/fd
./proc/128/task/128/fdinfo
./proc/136
./proc/136/fd
./proc/136/fdinfo
./proc/136/net
./proc/136/net/stat
./proc/136/task
./proc/136/task/136
./proc/136/task/136/fd
./proc/136/task/136/fdinfo
./proc/153
./proc/153/fd
./proc/153/fdinfo
./proc/153/net
./proc/153/net/stat
./proc/153/task
./proc/153/task/153
./proc/153/task/153/fd
./proc/153/task/153/fdinfo
./proc/2
./proc/2/fd
./proc/2/fdinfo
./proc/2/net
./proc/2/net/stat
./proc/2/task
./proc/2/task/2
./proc/2/task/2/fd
./proc/2/task/2/fdinfo
./proc/210
./proc/210/fd
./proc/210/fdinfo
./proc/210/net
./proc/210/net/stat
./proc/210/task
./proc/210/task/210
./proc/210/task/210/fd
./proc/210/task/210/fdinfo
./proc/214
./proc/214/fd
./proc/214/fdinfo
./proc/214/net
./proc/214/net/stat
./proc/214/task
./proc/214/task/214
./proc/214/task/214/fd
./proc/214/task/214/fdinfo
./proc/220
./proc/220/fd
./proc/220/fdinfo
./proc/220/net
./proc/220/net/stat
./proc/220/task
./proc/220/task/220
./proc/220/task/220/fd
./proc/220/task/220/fdinfo
./proc/267
./proc/267/fd
./proc/267/fdinfo
./proc/267/net
./proc/267/net/stat
./proc/267/task
./proc/267/task/267
./proc/267/task/267/fd
./proc/267/task/267/fdinfo
./proc/277
./proc/277/fd
./proc/277/fdinfo
./proc/277/net
./proc/277/net/stat
./proc/277/task
./proc/277/task/277
./proc/277/task/277/fd
./proc/277/task/277/fdinfo
./proc/3
./proc/3/fd
./proc/3/fdinfo
./proc/3/net
./proc/3/net/stat
./proc/3/task
./proc/3/task/3
./proc/3/task/3/fd
./proc/3/task/3/fdinfo
./proc/369
./proc/369/fd
./proc/369/fdinfo
./proc/369/net
./proc/369/net/stat
./proc/369/task
./proc/369/task/369
./proc/369/task/369/fd
./proc/369/task/369/fdinfo
./proc/4
./proc/4/fd
./proc/4/fdinfo
./proc/4/net
./proc/4/net/stat
./proc/4/task
./proc/4/task/4
./proc/4/task/4/fd
./proc/4/task/4/fdinfo
./proc/415
./proc/415/fd
./proc/415/fdinfo
./proc/415/net
./proc/415/net/stat
./proc/415/task
./proc/415/task/415
./proc/415/task/415/fd
./proc/415/task/415/fdinfo
./proc/418
./proc/418/fd
./proc/418/fdinfo
./proc/418/net
./proc/418/net/stat
./proc/418/task
./proc/418/task/418
./proc/418/task/418/fd
./proc/418/task/418/fdinfo
./proc/420
./proc/420/fd
./proc/420/fdinfo
./proc/420/net
./proc/420/net/stat
./proc/420/task
./proc/420/task/420
./proc/420/task/420/fd
./proc/420/task/420/fdinfo
./proc/426
./proc/426/fd
./proc/426/fdinfo
./proc/426/net
./proc/426/net/stat
./proc/426/task
./proc/426/task/426
./proc/426/task/426/fd
./proc/426/task/426/fdinfo
./proc/429
./proc/429/fd
./proc/429/fdinfo
./proc/429/net
./proc/429/net/stat
./proc/429/task
./proc/429/task/429
./proc/429/task/429/fd
./proc/429/task/429/fdinfo
./proc/431
./proc/431/fd
./proc/431/fdinfo
./proc/431/net
./proc/431/net/stat
./proc/431/task
./proc/431/task/431
./proc/431/task/431/fd
./proc/431/task/431/fdinfo
./proc/446
./proc/446/fd
./proc/446/fdinfo
./proc/446/net
./proc/446/net/stat
./proc/446/task
./proc/446/task/446
./proc/446/task/446/fd
./proc/446/task/446/fdinfo
./proc/451
./proc/451/fd
./proc/451/fdinfo
./proc/451/net
./proc/451/net/stat
./proc/451/task
./proc/451/task/451
./proc/451/task/451/fd
./proc/451/task/451/fdinfo
./proc/457
./proc/457/fd
./proc/457/fdinfo
./proc/457/net
./proc/457/net/stat
./proc/457/task
./proc/457/task/457
./proc/457/task/457/fd
./proc/457/task/457/fdinfo
./proc/458
./proc/458/fd
./proc/458/fdinfo
./proc/458/net
./proc/458/net/stat
./proc/458/task
./proc/458/task/458
./proc/458/task/458/fd
./proc/458/task/458/fdinfo
./proc/463
./proc/463/fd
./proc/463/fdinfo
./proc/463/net
./proc/463/net/stat
./proc/463/task
./proc/463/task/463
./proc/463/task/463/fd
./proc/463/task/463/fdinfo
./proc/480
./proc/480/fd
./proc/480/fdinfo
./proc/480/net
./proc/480/net/stat
./proc/480/task
./proc/480/task/480
./proc/480/task/480/fd
./proc/480/task/480/fdinfo
./proc/5
./proc/5/fd
./proc/5/fdinfo
./proc/5/net
./proc/5/net/stat
./proc/5/task
./proc/5/task/5
./proc/5/task/5/fd
./proc/5/task/5/fdinfo
./proc/63
./proc/63/fd
./proc/63/fdinfo
./proc/63/net
./proc/63/net/stat
./proc/63/task
./proc/63/task/63
./proc/63/task/63/fd
./proc/63/task/63/fdinfo
./proc/64
./proc/64/fd
./proc/64/fdinfo
./proc/64/net
./proc/64/net/stat
./proc/64/task
./proc/64/task/64
./proc/64/task/64/fd
./proc/64/task/64/fdinfo
./proc/719
./proc/719/fd
./proc/719/fdinfo
./proc/719/net
./proc/719/net/stat
./proc/719/task
./proc/719/task/719
./proc/719/task/719/fd
./proc/719/task/719/fdinfo
./proc/722
./proc/722/fd
./proc/722/fdinfo
./proc/722/net
./proc/722/task
./proc/722/task/722
./proc/722/task/722/fd
./proc/722/task/722/fdinfo
./proc/738
./proc/738/fd
./proc/738/fdinfo
./proc/738/net
./proc/738/net/stat
./proc/738/task
./proc/738/task/738
./proc/738/task/738/fd
./proc/738/task/738/fdinfo
./proc/739
./proc/739/fd
./proc/739/fdinfo
./proc/739/net
./proc/739/net/stat
./proc/739/task
./proc/739/task/739
./proc/739/task/739/fd
./proc/739/task/739/fdinfo
./proc/740
./proc/740/fd
./proc/740/fdinfo
./proc/740/net
./proc/740/net/stat
./proc/740/task
./proc/740/task/740
./proc/740/task/740/fd
./proc/740/task/740/fdinfo
./proc/741
./proc/741/fd
./proc/741/fdinfo
./proc/741/net
./proc/741/net/stat
./proc/741/task
./proc/741/task/741
./proc/741/task/741/fd
./proc/741/task/741/fdinfo
./proc/742
./proc/742/fd
./proc/742/fdinfo
./proc/742/net
./proc/742/net/stat
./proc/742/task
./proc/742/task/742
./proc/742/task/742/fd
./proc/742/task/742/fdinfo
./proc/743
./proc/743/fd
./proc/743/fdinfo
./proc/743/net
./proc/743/task
./proc/743/task/743
./proc/743/task/743/fd
./proc/743/task/743/fdinfo
./proc/744
./proc/744/fd
./proc/744/fdinfo
./proc/744/net
./proc/744/net/stat
./proc/744/task
./proc/744/task/744
./proc/744/task/744/fd
./proc/744/task/744/fdinfo
./proc/747
./proc/747/fd
./proc/747/fdinfo
./proc/747/net
./proc/747/net/stat
./proc/747/task
./proc/747/task/747
./proc/747/task/747/fd
./proc/747/task/747/fdinfo
./proc/748
./proc/748/fd
./proc/748/fdinfo
./proc/748/net
./proc/748/net/stat
./proc/748/task
./proc/748/task/748
./proc/748/task/748/fd
./proc/748/task/748/fdinfo
./proc/8
./proc/8/fd
./proc/8/fdinfo
./proc/8/net
./proc/8/net/stat
./proc/8/task
./proc/8/task/8
./proc/8/task/8/fd
./proc/8/task/8/fdinfo
./proc/9
./proc/9/fd
./proc/9/fdinfo
./proc/9/net
./proc/9/net/stat
./proc/9/task
./proc/9/task/9
./proc/9/task/9/fd
./proc/9/task/9/fdinfo
./proc/bus
./proc/bus/input
./proc/cpu
./proc/driver
./proc/fs
./proc/fs/ext4
./proc/fs/ext4/mmcblk0p1
./proc/fs/jbd2
./proc/fs/jbd2/mmcblk0p1-8
./proc/fs/nfsd
./proc/irq
./proc/irq/0
./proc/irq/1
./proc/irq/1/mxsdhci
./proc/irq/10
./proc/irq/100
./proc/irq/101
./proc/irq/102
./proc/irq/103
./proc/irq/104
./proc/irq/105
./proc/irq/106
./proc/irq/107
./proc/irq/108
./proc/irq/109
./proc/irq/11
./proc/irq/110
./proc/irq/111
./proc/irq/112
./proc/irq/113
./proc/irq/114
./proc/irq/115
./proc/irq/116
./proc/irq/117
./proc/irq/118
./proc/irq/119
./proc/irq/12
./proc/irq/120
./proc/irq/121
./proc/irq/122
./proc/irq/123
./proc/irq/124
./proc/irq/125
./proc/irq/126
./proc/irq/127
./proc/irq/128
./proc/irq/129
./proc/irq/13
./proc/irq/130
./proc/irq/131
./proc/irq/132
./proc/irq/133
./proc/irq/134
./proc/irq/135
./proc/irq/136
./proc/irq/137
./proc/irq/138
./proc/irq/139
./proc/irq/14
./proc/irq/14/ehci_hcd:usb1
./proc/irq/14/usb_wakeup
./proc/irq/140
./proc/irq/141
./proc/irq/142
./proc/irq/143
./proc/irq/144
./proc/irq/145
./proc/irq/146
./proc/irq/147
./proc/irq/148
./proc/irq/149
./proc/irq/15
./proc/irq/150
./proc/irq/151
./proc/irq/152
./proc/irq/153
./proc/irq/154
./proc/irq/155
./proc/irq/156
./proc/irq/157
./proc/irq/158
./proc/irq/159
./proc/irq/16
./proc/irq/160
./proc/irq/161
./proc/irq/162
./proc/irq/163
./proc/irq/164
./proc/irq/165
./proc/irq/166
./proc/irq/167
./proc/irq/168
./proc/irq/169
./proc/irq/17
./proc/irq/170
./proc/irq/171
./proc/irq/172
./proc/irq/173
./proc/irq/174
./proc/irq/175
./proc/irq/176
./proc/irq/177
./proc/irq/178
./proc/irq/179
./proc/irq/18
./proc/irq/18/usb_wakeup
./proc/irq/180
./proc/irq/181
./proc/irq/182
./proc/irq/183
./proc/irq/184
./proc/irq/185
./proc/irq/186
./proc/irq/187
./proc/irq/188
./proc/irq/189
./proc/irq/19
./proc/irq/190
./proc/irq/191
./proc/irq/192
./proc/irq/193
./proc/irq/194
./proc/irq/195
./proc/irq/196
./proc/irq/197
./proc/irq/198
./proc/irq/199
./proc/irq/2
./proc/irq/2/mxsdhci
./proc/irq/20
./proc/irq/200
./proc/irq/201
./proc/irq/202
./proc/irq/203
./proc/irq/204
./proc/irq/205
./proc/irq/206
./proc/irq/207
./proc/irq/208
./proc/irq/209
./proc/irq/21
./proc/irq/21/pxp-irq
./proc/irq/210
./proc/irq/211
./proc/irq/212
./proc/irq/213
./proc/irq/214
./proc/irq/215
./proc/irq/216
./proc/irq/217
./proc/irq/218
./proc/irq/219
./proc/irq/22
./proc/irq/220
./proc/irq/221
./proc/irq/222
./proc/irq/223
./proc/irq/224
./proc/irq/225
./proc/irq/226
./proc/irq/227
./proc/irq/228
./proc/irq/229
./proc/irq/23
./proc/irq/230
./proc/irq/231
./proc/irq/232
./proc/irq/233
./proc/irq/234
./proc/irq/234/power_key
./proc/irq/235
./proc/irq/235/msp_int
./proc/irq/236
./proc/irq/237
./proc/irq/238
./proc/irq/239
./proc/irq/24
./proc/irq/240
./proc/irq/241
./proc/irq/242
./proc/irq/243
./proc/irq/243/acin_pg
./proc/irq/244
./proc/irq/245
./proc/irq/246
./proc/irq/247
./proc/irq/248
./proc/irq/249
./proc/irq/25
./proc/irq/250
./proc/irq/251
./proc/irq/252
./proc/irq/253
./proc/irq/254
./proc/irq/255
./proc/irq/256
./proc/irq/257
./proc/irq/258
./proc/irq/259
./proc/irq/26
./proc/irq/260
./proc/irq/261
./proc/irq/262
./proc/irq/263
./proc/irq/264
./proc/irq/265
./proc/irq/266
./proc/irq/267
./proc/irq/268
./proc/irq/269
./proc/irq/27
./proc/irq/27/fb_dma
./proc/irq/270
./proc/irq/271
./proc/irq/271/zForce-ir-touch
./proc/irq/272
./proc/irq/273
./proc/irq/273/mxsdhci
./proc/irq/274
./proc/irq/275
./proc/irq/276
./proc/irq/277
./proc/irq/278
./proc/irq/279
./proc/irq/28
./proc/irq/280
./proc/irq/281
./proc/irq/282
./proc/irq/283
./proc/irq/284
./proc/irq/285
./proc/irq/286
./proc/irq/287
./proc/irq/288
./proc/irq/289
./proc/irq/29
./proc/irq/290
./proc/irq/291
./proc/irq/292
./proc/irq/293
./proc/irq/294
./proc/irq/295
./proc/irq/296
./proc/irq/297
./proc/irq/298
./proc/irq/299
./proc/irq/3
./proc/irq/3/mxsdhci
./proc/irq/30
./proc/irq/300
./proc/irq/301
./proc/irq/302
./proc/irq/303
./proc/irq/304
./proc/irq/305
./proc/irq/306
./proc/irq/307
./proc/irq/308
./proc/irq/309
./proc/irq/31
./proc/irq/310
./proc/irq/311
./proc/irq/312
./proc/irq/313
./proc/irq/314
./proc/irq/315
./proc/irq/316
./proc/irq/317
./proc/irq/318
./proc/irq/319
./proc/irq/32
./proc/irq/32/mxcintuart
./proc/irq/33
./proc/irq/34
./proc/irq/35
./proc/irq/36
./proc/irq/37
./proc/irq/38
./proc/irq/38/CSPI_IRQ
./proc/irq/39
./proc/irq/4
./proc/irq/40
./proc/irq/41
./proc/irq/42
./proc/irq/43
./proc/irq/44
./proc/irq/45
./proc/irq/46
./proc/irq/47
./proc/irq/48
./proc/irq/49
./proc/irq/5
./proc/irq/50
./proc/irq/51
./proc/irq/52
./proc/irq/53
./proc/irq/54
./proc/irq/55
./proc/irq/56
./proc/irq/57
./proc/irq/58
./proc/irq/59
./proc/irq/6
./proc/irq/6/mxc_sdma
./proc/irq/60
./proc/irq/60/mxckpd
./proc/irq/61
./proc/irq/62
./proc/irq/62/imx-i2c
./proc/irq/63
./proc/irq/63/imx-i2c
./proc/irq/64
./proc/irq/64/imx-i2c
./proc/irq/65
./proc/irq/66
./proc/irq/67
./proc/irq/68
./proc/irq/69
./proc/irq/7
./proc/irq/70
./proc/irq/71
./proc/irq/72
./proc/irq/73
./proc/irq/73/dvfs
./proc/irq/74
./proc/irq/75
./proc/irq/76
./proc/irq/77
./proc/irq/78
./proc/irq/79
./proc/irq/8
./proc/irq/80
./proc/irq/81
./proc/irq/82
./proc/irq/83
./proc/irq/84
./proc/irq/85
./proc/irq/86
./proc/irq/87
./proc/irq/88
./proc/irq/89
./proc/irq/9
./proc/irq/90
./proc/irq/91
./proc/irq/92
./proc/irq/93
./proc/irq/94
./proc/irq/95
./proc/irq/96
./proc/irq/97
./proc/irq/98
./proc/irq/99
./proc/scsi
./proc/sdma
./proc/sys
./proc/sys/debug
./proc/sys/dev
./proc/sys/dev/scsi
./proc/sys/fs
./proc/sys/fs/epoll
./proc/sys/fs/inotify
./proc/sys/kernel
./proc/sys/kernel/pty
./proc/sys/kernel/random
./proc/sys/net
./proc/sys/net/core
./proc/sys/net/ipv4
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/default
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/lo
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh/default
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh/lo
./proc/sys/net/ipv4/route
./proc/sys/net/unix
./proc/sys/vm
./proc/sysvipc
./proc/tty
./proc/tty/driver
./proc/tty/ldisc
./root
./root/neonode
./sbin
./sys
./sys/block
./sys/bus
./sys/bus/i2c
./sys/bus/i2c/devices
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/dev_driver
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/dummy
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/ltc3589
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/max17135
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/msp430
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/mxc_ddc
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/pca953x
./sys/bus/i2c/drivers/zforce-ir-touch
./sys/bus/mmc
./sys/bus/mmc/devices
./sys/bus/mmc/drivers
./sys/bus/mmc/drivers/mmcblk
./sys/bus/platform
./sys/bus/platform/devices
./sys/bus/platform/drivers
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/arm-pmu
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/busfreq
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/fsl-ehci
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/gpio-keys
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/imx-i2c
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/ltc3589-regulator
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/max17135-reg
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/max17135_sensor
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mc13892-regulatr
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mx51_lpmode
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mx5_pm
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc-pxp
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_dvfs_core
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_dvfsper
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_epdc_fb
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_i2c_hs
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_iim
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_ipu
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_keypad
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_pwm
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_sdma
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_spi
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_wdt
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxc_zq_calib
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxcintuart
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxcpwrkey
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxs-dma-apbh
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxs_viim
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/mxsdhci
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pmic_adc
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pmic_battery
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pmic_leds
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pmic_light
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pmic_rtc
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/pxp-device
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/reg-fixed-voltage
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/sdram_autogating
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/usb_plug
./sys/bus/platform/drivers/usb_wakeup
./sys/bus/scsi
./sys/bus/scsi/devices
./sys/bus/scsi/drivers
./sys/bus/scsi/drivers/sd
./sys/bus/sdio
./sys/bus/sdio/devices
./sys/bus/sdio/drivers
./sys/bus/spi
./sys/bus/spi/devices
./sys/bus/spi/drivers
./sys/bus/spi/drivers/pmic_spi
./sys/bus/usb
./sys/bus/usb/devices
./sys/bus/usb/drivers
./sys/bus/usb/drivers/hub
./sys/bus/usb/drivers/usb
./sys/bus/usb/drivers/usbfs
./sys/class
./sys/class/bdi
./sys/class/block
./sys/class/dma
./sys/class/firmware
./sys/class/graphics
./sys/class/hwmon
./sys/class/i2c-adapter
./sys/class/i2c-dev
./sys/class/input
./sys/class/leds
./sys/class/mem
./sys/class/misc
./sys/class/mmc_host
./sys/class/net
./sys/class/power_supply
./sys/class/regulator
./sys/class/rtc
./sys/class/scsi_device
./sys/class/scsi_disk
./sys/class/scsi_host
./sys/class/spi_master
./sys/class/tty
./sys/class/usb_device
./sys/class/vc
./sys/class/vtconsole
./sys/dev
./sys/dev/block
./sys/dev/char
./sys/devices
./sys/devices/platform
./sys/devices/platform/busfreq.0
./sys/devices/platform/busfreq.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/dcp.0
./sys/devices/platform/dcp.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/1-0:1.0
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/1-0:1.0/ep_81
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/1-0:1.0/ep_81/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/1-0:1.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/ep_00
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/ep_00/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/usb_device
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/usb_device/usbdev1.1
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb1/usb_device/usbdev1.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-usb2-udc
./sys/devices/platform/fsl-usb2-udc/power
./sys/devices/platform/fsl_rngc.0
./sys/devices/platform/fsl_rngc.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0010
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0010/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0050
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/0-0050/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/i2c-dev
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/i2c-dev/i2c-0
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/i2c-dev/i2c-0/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/i2c-0/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/1-0034
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/1-0034/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/1-0048
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/1-0048/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/i2c-dev
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/i2c-dev/i2c-1
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/i2c-dev/i2c-1/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/i2c-1/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/2-0043
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/2-0043/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/i2c-dev
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/i2c-dev/i2c-2
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/i2c-dev/i2c-2/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/i2c-2/power
./sys/devices/platform/imx-i2c.2/power
./sys/devices/platform/lcd_seiko.0
./sys/devices/platform/lcd_seiko.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mx5_pm.0
./sys/devices/platform/mx5_pm.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan1
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan10
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan10/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan11
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan11/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan12
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan12/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan13
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan13/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan14
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan14/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan15
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan15/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan2
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan3
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan3/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan4
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan4/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan5
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan5/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan6
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan6/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan7
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan7/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan8
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan8/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan9
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/dma/dma0chan9/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc-pxp/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ddc.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ddc.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_dvfs_core.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_dvfs_core.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_elcdif_fb
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_elcdif_fb/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_epdc_fb
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_epdc_fb/graphics
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_epdc_fb/graphics/fb0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_epdc_fb/graphics/fb0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_epdc_fb/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_keypad.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_keypad.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_pwm.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_pwm.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_rtc.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_rtc.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_sdma
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_sdma/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/mc13892-regulatr.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/mc13892-regulatr.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/mc13892-regulatr.0/regulator
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/mc13892-regulatr.0/regulator/regulator.1
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/mc13892-regulatr.0/regulator/regulator.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi3.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi_master
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi_master/spi3
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_spi.2/spi_master/spi3/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ssi.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ssi.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ssi.1
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_ssi.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_zq_calib
./sys/devices/platform/mxc_zq_calib/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.0/tty
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.0/tty/ttymxc0
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.0/tty/ttymxc0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.1
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.1/tty
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.1/tty/ttymxc1
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.1/tty/ttymxc1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.2
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.2/tty
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.2/tty/ttymxc2
./sys/devices/platform/mxcintuart.2/tty/ttymxc2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxs-dma-apbh.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxs-dma-apbh.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxs-perfmon.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxs-perfmon.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxs_viim
./sys/devices/platform/mxs_viim/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/holders
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p1
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p1/holders
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p2
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p2/holders
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p3
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p3/holders
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/mmcblk0p3/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/queue
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/queue/iosched
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/block/mmcblk0/slaves
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:e624/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/mmc_host/mmc0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.1
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.1/mmc_host
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.1/mmc_host/mmc1
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.1/mmc_host/mmc1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.2
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.2/mmc_host
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc2
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc2/power
./sys/devices/platform/mxsdhci.2/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_adc.1
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_adc.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power_supply
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power_supply/mc13892_bat
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power_supply/mc13892_bat/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power_supply/mc13892_charger
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_battery.1/power_supply/mc13892_charger/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.103
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.103/leds
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.103/leds/pmic_ledsg
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.103/leds/pmic_ledsg/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.103/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.114
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.114/leds
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.114/leds/pmic_ledsr
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.114/leds/pmic_ledsr/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.114/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.98
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.98/leds
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.98/leds/pmic_ledsb
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.98/leds/pmic_ledsb/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_leds.98/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_light.1
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_light.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_power.1
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_power.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_rtc.1
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_rtc.1/power
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_rtc.1/rtc
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_rtc.1/rtc/rtc0
./sys/devices/platform/pmic_rtc.1/rtc/rtc0/power
./sys/devices/platform/power
./sys/devices/platform/pwm-backlight.0
./sys/devices/platform/pwm-backlight.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/pxp-device
./sys/devices/platform/pxp-device/power
./sys/devices/platform/pxp-v4l2
./sys/devices/platform/pxp-v4l2/power
./sys/devices/platform/reg-fixed-voltage
./sys/devices/platform/reg-fixed-voltage/power
./sys/devices/platform/reg-fixed-voltage/regulator
./sys/devices/platform/reg-fixed-voltage/regulator/regulator.0
./sys/devices/platform/reg-fixed-voltage/regulator/regulator.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/usb_plug.0
./sys/devices/platform/usb_plug.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/usb_wakeup.0
./sys/devices/platform/usb_wakeup.0/power
./sys/devices/platform/usb_wakeup.1
./sys/devices/platform/usb_wakeup.1/power
./sys/devices/system
./sys/devices/system/clocksource
./sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0
./sys/devices/system/cpu
./sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0
./sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq
./sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/stats
./sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq
./sys/devices/system/mxc_gpio
./sys/devices/system/mxc_gpio/mxc_gpio0
./sys/devices/system/timekeeping
./sys/devices/system/timekeeping/timekeeping0
./sys/devices/system/timer
./sys/devices/system/timer/timer0
./sys/devices/system/vfp
./sys/devices/system/vfp/vfp0
./sys/devices/virtual
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:0
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:1
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:2
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:2/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:3
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:3/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:4
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:4/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:5
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:5/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:6
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:6/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:7
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:7/power
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/default
./sys/devices/virtual/bdi/default/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop0
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop0/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop0/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop0/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop1
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop1/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop1/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop1/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop2
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop2/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop2/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop2/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop2/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop3
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop3/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop3/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop3/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop3/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop4
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop4/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop4/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop4/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop4/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop5
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop5/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop5/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop5/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop5/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop6
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop6/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop6/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop6/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop6/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop7
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop7/holders
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop7/power
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop7/queue
./sys/devices/virtual/block/loop7/slaves
./sys/devices/virtual/graphics
./sys/devices/virtual/graphics/fbcon
./sys/devices/virtual/graphics/fbcon/power
./sys/devices/virtual/input
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0/capabilities
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0/event0
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0/event0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0/id
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/capabilities
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/event1
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/event1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/id
./sys/devices/virtual/input/input1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/full
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/full/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/kmem
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/kmem/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/kmsg
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/kmsg/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/mem
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/mem/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/null
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/null/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/random
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/random/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/urandom
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/urandom/power
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/zero
./sys/devices/virtual/mem/zero/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/apm_bios
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/apm_bios/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/cpu_dma_latency
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/cpu_dma_latency/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/crypto
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/crypto/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/mxs_viim
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/mxs_viim/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/network_latency
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/network_latency/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/network_throughput
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/network_throughput/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/ntx_io
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/ntx_io/power
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/pxp_device
./sys/devices/virtual/misc/pxp_device/power
./sys/devices/virtual/net
./sys/devices/virtual/net/lo
./sys/devices/virtual/net/lo/power
./sys/devices/virtual/net/lo/statistics
./sys/devices/virtual/tty
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/console
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/console/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptmx
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptmx/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp0
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp1
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp2
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp2/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp3
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ptyp3/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty0
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty1
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty10
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty10/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty11
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty11/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty12
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty12/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty13
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty13/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty14
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty14/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty15
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty15/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty16
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty16/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty17
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty17/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty18
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty18/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty19
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty19/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty2
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty2/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty20
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty20/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty21
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty21/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty22
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty22/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty23
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty23/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty24
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty24/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty25
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty25/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty26
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty26/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty27
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty27/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty28
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty28/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty29
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty29/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty3
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty3/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty30
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty30/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty31
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty31/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty32
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty32/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty33
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty33/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty34
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty34/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty35
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty35/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty36
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty36/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty37
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty37/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty38
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty38/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty39
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty39/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty4
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty4/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty40
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty40/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty41
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty41/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty42
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty42/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty43
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty43/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty44
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty44/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty45
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty45/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty46
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty46/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty47
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty47/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty48
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty48/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty49
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty49/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty5
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty5/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty50
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty50/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty51
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty51/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty52
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty52/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty53
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty53/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty54
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty54/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty55
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty55/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty56
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty56/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty57
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty57/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty58
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty58/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty59
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty59/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty6
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty6/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty60
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty60/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty61
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty61/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty62
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty62/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty63
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty63/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty7
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty7/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty8
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty8/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty9
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/tty9/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp0
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp1
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp2
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp2/power
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp3
./sys/devices/virtual/tty/ttyp3/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vc
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcs
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcs/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcs1
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcs1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcsa
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcsa/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcsa1
./sys/devices/virtual/vc/vcsa1/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vtconsole
./sys/devices/virtual/vtconsole/vtcon0
./sys/devices/virtual/vtconsole/vtcon0/power
./sys/devices/virtual/vtconsole/vtcon1
./sys/devices/virtual/vtconsole/vtcon1/power
./sys/firmware
./sys/fs
./sys/fs/ext4
./sys/fs/ext4/mmcblk0p1
./sys/kernel
./sys/kernel/mm
./sys/kernel/slab
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000016
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000024
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000032
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000040
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000056
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000064
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000112
./sys/kernel/slab/:at-0000128
./sys/kernel/slab/:dt-0000192
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000016
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000024
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000032
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000040
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000048
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000056
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000064
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000080
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000088
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000096
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000104
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000128
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000144
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000152
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000192
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000208
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000256
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000320
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000352
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000384
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000416
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000480
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000512
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000736
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0000768
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0001024
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0001232
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0001536
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0002048
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0003072
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0004096
./sys/kernel/slab/:t-0008192
./sys/kernel/slab/TCP
./sys/kernel/slab/UDP
./sys/kernel/slab/UDP-Lite
./sys/kernel/slab/anon_vma
./sys/kernel/slab/bdev_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/ext4_inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/fat_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/fat_inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/file_lock_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/proc_inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/radix_tree_node
./sys/kernel/slab/shmem_inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/sighand_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/sock_inode_cache
./sys/kernel/slab/tw_sock_TCP
./sys/module
./sys/module/cryptodev
./sys/module/cryptodev/parameters
./sys/module/ehci_hcd
./sys/module/ehci_hcd/parameters
./sys/module/kernel
./sys/module/kernel/parameters
./sys/module/keyboard
./sys/module/keyboard/parameters
./sys/module/mmc_core
./sys/module/mmc_core/parameters
./sys/module/mx_sdhci
./sys/module/mx_sdhci/parameters
./sys/module/printk
./sys/module/printk/parameters
./sys/module/scsi_mod
./sys/module/scsi_mod/parameters
./sys/module/spurious
./sys/module/spurious/parameters
./sys/module/tcp_cubic
./sys/module/tcp_cubic/parameters
./sys/module/usbcore
./sys/module/usbcore/drivers
./sys/module/usbcore/parameters
./sys/module/vt
./sys/module/vt/parameters
./sys/power
./tmp
./usr
./usr/bin
./usr/lib
./usr/lib/engines
./usr/local
./usr/local/Kobo
./usr/local/Kobo/conf
./usr/local/Kobo/crypto
./usr/local/Kobo/dic
./usr/local/Kobo/dic/JA
./usr/local/Kobo/dic/JA/32
./usr/local/Kobo/help
./usr/local/Kobo/help/de
./usr/local/Kobo/help/es
./usr/local/Kobo/help/fr
./usr/local/Kobo/help/it
./usr/local/Kobo/help/nl
./usr/local/Kobo/hyphenDicts
./usr/local/Kobo/plugins
./usr/local/Kobo/slideshow
./usr/local/Kobo/udev
./usr/local/TrollTech
./usr/local/Trolltech
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fonts
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/plugins
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/plugins/iconengines
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/plugins/imageformats
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/plugins/script
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/plugins/sqldrivers
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.8.0-arm
./usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.8.0-arm/lib
./usr/sbin
./usr/share
./usr/share/antiword
./usr/share/dbus-1
./usr/share/dbus-1/services
./usr/share/hyphen
./var
./var/lib
./var/lib/dbus
./var/log
./var/run
./var/run/dbus

Last edited by tshering; 04-06-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #15
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code:
@font-face {
font-family: -ua-default;
font-style : normal;
font-weight : normal;
src : url("res:///fonts/Adobe Text Pro OsF.otf");
} 
@font-face {
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal;
src:url("res:///fonts/Adobe Text Pro OsF-Italic.otf");
}
@font-face {
font-style:normal;
font-weight:bold;
src:url("res:///fonts/Adobe Text Pro OsF-Bold.otf");
}
@font-face {
font-style:italic;
font-weight:bold;
font-variant:normal;
src:url("res:///fonts/Adobe Text Pro OsF-BoldItalic.otf");
}
Put this in your CSS and it will work. I only tested it with sideloaded epubs.
res:///fonts/ refers to the fonts directory in the root directory of the device.
font-variant is not supported, so a fifth style (small-caps) doesn't work.
You can also use serif, sans-serif instead of -ua-default;
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote