Hi davidfor
thank you
Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 AM   #92
gerard lambert
gerard lambert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hi,
Just bricked my glo by updating with a kobo touch firmware :/
Could anyone please give me a link with a glo restore image to put in the internal sd card?
Thank you
Advert
Old 01-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:14 PM   #94
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Davidfor,

I know I'm putting you on the spot, but you seem to have some relationship with the guys at Kobo through your work with Calibre, I suspect. Is there no chance to talk them into putting up a "disk image" of the latest firmwares by model if for nothing else but to relieve some of the anguish when someone needs an image?

I can't really see how this could have a downside for them.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #95
gerard lambert
gerard lambert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
My glo is working again !!!
Thank you so much for your help
Advert
Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 PM   #96
bykerz
bykerz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch n905b
sorry if out of Topic...
if someone have it, i need an Image disk for kobo touch n905b but it is the new or old kobo?
Old 01-31-2014, 09:34 PM   #97
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

bykerz: I have sent you a PM with the link.

As to "new or old kobo", the Touch is still being sold, but it is the oldest of the current models. There have been three versions of the Touch made. The N905B is the middle version. The newer N905C has been around for long enough that hopefully there are no N905Bs available new. But, there probably are.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:07 AM   #98
extratempus
extratempus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hey, so I bricked my new kobo touch while attempting to bypass the registration. Anybody be so kind to pm my the image? No restarting method worked.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #99
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

extratempus: Which version of the Touch? The N905B or N905C? The model number is on the end of the device.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:38 AM   #100
extratempus
extratempus began at the beginning.

It's the N905C version.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:15 AM   #101
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 07-01-2014, 03:21 AM   #102
fridayonmymind
fridayonmymind began at the beginning.

Unhappy Bricked my Kobo Touch, too -> SD card image?

Hello all togehther,

unfortunately i bricked my Kobo Touch during manual firmware update, too.
The DS card was corrupted and no restarting method works.

Would anybody be so kind to PM an SD card image so I can revivie my cherished Reader?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by fridayonmymind; 07-01-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:48 AM   #103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

fridayonmymind: Which version of the Touch? The N905B or N905C? The model number is on the end of the device.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #104
fridayonmymind
fridayonmymind began at the beginning.

Hi,

it's the N905C model.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #105
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Closed Thread