Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Just sent off a message myself, so one more drop in the bucket.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:58 AM   #17
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Yes, I specifically requested that they make rtf files available to us. I guess my email got lost in the shuffle.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Just got a response from them, sounds increasingly optimistic!

My inquiry:
Quote:
Hello,

I'm a proud owner of one of the new Sony Readers (PRS-500),
and I'd like to inquire if y'all are planning to add a
format that supports it.

You have a wonderful collection of content here, and I'd
love to be able to use it on my wonderful new Reader!

Thank you for your attention,

Their (very quick) response:
Quote:
Hi,

Yes, that's likely. Fictionwise is currently investigating the
options for supporting an eBook format compatible with the new Sony
Reader.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Dave
Fictionwise Support Team
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote