Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-15-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
kg4dkf
kg4dkf began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x50v
Small Images on Vade Mecum with Sunrise

I use (starting today) Sunrise to download my start page from www.mycomicspage.com. This includes a large number of images and my intent was to have it automatically download the day's comics and let me see them on my lunch break. The problem is that the images all come out resized to fit my screen. In Sunrise, I chose 2000x2000 pixels (which is much more than the screen size even of my VGA handheld, 230 colors and to include full size images. In Vade Mecum, I chose to have scroll bars in each direction. Does anyone know how to make this work? Thanks!
kg4dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 01:25 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Just tried out Vade Mecum on my new IPAQ. It seems to rescale images on-the-fly automatically. I couldn't find an option to turn this off, though. Simply tap on the image to bring up the full-size version. You don't need to include "full-size images" separately. This setting is for the Plucker viewer only.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert