Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
teaberry
teaberry began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Paul Roberts' "End of Oil" in e-book or pdf format?

I haven't been able to find anyone selling Paul Roberts' "End of Oil" in e-book or pdf format . I tried the search feature here with no luck (how do you search for Paul Roberts w/o getting a return on Paul, then Roberts, separately. Thank you.
teaberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
From what I can find none of his books are available as ebooks.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
teaberry
teaberry began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
From what I can find none of his books are available as ebooks.
Thanks, I looked around too both legal and not-so ways with no luck. I have the hard copy about 1/3 way through, traveling to europe soon and didn't want to bring the book along (it belongs to GF, and she hates it when I dog-ear books). I would love it have it in electronic format when I get my PRS-505 tomorrow...
teaberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
BlackVoid
Evangelist
BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
theoildrum.com - lots of info about this topic. You can convert the html for your reader.
BlackVoid is offline   Reply With Quote