Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #46
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
This may be very telling that Ralph references one of the 'Paul is Dead' conspiracy songs and uses it as a basis for a song regarding Marc... Marc, who just mysteriously disappeared and subsequently reappeared with a new avatar... I'm not certain what ZP's role would be yet...

-MJ
If you say Yoko, send by your second......

(When will they figure out that I'm one of them....Heh Heh.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #47
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Ok, let me get this straight...

Marc, Queen Z, sequin dresses, synchronized dancing, punk version of "I am the Walrus" on theremin.
Which is an incredible coincidence, since everything I play on the theremin ends up sounding like a punk version of I Am The Walrus.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I would definitely pay to see THAT!
Oh, don't worry, you'll pay alright. [insert evil laugh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
HOLD ON TO YOUR AIRPLANE BAGS, 'CAUSE HERE IT COMES...
To quote Ron Weasley, "That's bloody brilliant!!!" (bloody karma rules won't let me karma you again, Sir Sir Ralph Sir Edward. I'll get back to you).

Quote:
(Riot sounds finally drown out song....)
Ahh, brings a tear to the eye...probably from that skinhead that just kicked me in the bollocks with a steel-toed Doctor Martin. But nevermind the bollocks, I still think it's still beautiful.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #48
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
But nevermind the bollocks
:groan: !!!

(but i never can resist a stirring rendition of god save the queen...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #49
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

you got me with that one
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
you got me with that one
yay !!!

Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #51
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Of course, you do realize I will have to get my revenge. Think of the links i posted before, and be afraid.

Be very afraid. :cruelchuckle:
Old 11-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #52
zelda_pinwheel

you know i stopped clicking your links long ago.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #53
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
you know i stopped clicking your links long ago.
That just means I will need an accomplice. :evillaugh:
Old 11-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #54
zelda_pinwheel

uh oh...

(i blame MJ for this. or possibly marc.)
Old 11-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #55
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:

And when they showed up in my home town, they ran back to Britain.

(San Antonio, 1977 US tour. Unfortuately, (or fortunately) I didn't make the show...)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:16 AM   #56
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
uh oh...

(i blame MJ for this. or possibly marc.)

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:07 AM   #57
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Me! Me! I take full and total responsibility!

Cheers,
Marc (Glory is glory. I'm happy to bathe in anyone's)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #58
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Remember Sir Edgar Elgar called it music to inspire young men to "die for their country."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:24 PM   #59
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
If we had any original doubt as to how much this bothered Zelda, her use of UPPER CASE CHARACTERS in the title said it all. I do not remember another post by her that used them.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #60
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
If we had any original doubt as to how much this bothered Zelda, her use of UPPER CASE CHARACTERS in the title said it all. I do not remember another post by her that used them.
very perspicacious. it's okay though, i'm over it now.

Tags
aargh, bandaid, cigarette, computers, disquette, farking computers, ghost, hardware, just kill me now, kisstomakeitbetter, mad