Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
ynot
ynot began at the beginning.

Device: nook 3g+wifi
Rearrange touchscreen icons on Classic?

Is there a way to rearrange the touchscreen icons on the Classic?

I never use the games, audio, web or daily icons and would like to shuffle them to the back.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I don't think so, unless, of course, it's rooted.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
zespectre
BookMonkey
zespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texanzespectre might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: NOOK, iPod Touch, Asus Netbook
Rooted is the only way I know of and I don't think I'd bother rooting just to do that.
zespectre is offline   Reply With Quote