Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Taking Nook out for first time!

Tomorrow my son is having surgery on his foot and I will be at the out patient hospital for about 3 hours. I had planned on bringing some of my crochet projects with me while I waited and then last night it hit me, "Hey, I can now bring ALL my books with me!"

I was dreading having to sit and wait that long but now it won't be so bad.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Yeah

you're going to love it
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
JMyers
Enthusiast
JMyers began at the beginning.

Device: classic nook
Hope surgery goes smoothly for your son.
As for the nook, you are going to love having it with you while you are waiting.
JMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
zzzxtreme
zzzxtreme began at the beginning.

Device: nook
hope ur son is ok
zzzxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Waiting in the waiting room right now. Son in recovery. Surgery went well. LOVED having my Nook with me. Time went much quicker especially since the surgery took longer than expected

Marie
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
Waiting in the waiting room right now. Son in recovery. Surgery went well. LOVED having my Nook with me. Time went much quicker especially since the surgery took longer than expected

Marie
Glad he is all right.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #7
tiniree
Zealot

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Marie