Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
20LEgend
Connoisseur
20LEgend began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Can only edit in library

Now and again I find a downloadable book from random sites that, when downloaded, shows a set of numbers rather than the book title. Other than that it works fine.
However, when I connect my kindle to calibre via my laptop, I can't edit it when it is on my device, only from my library.
Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible?
20LEgend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot edit on Kindle, the Kindle book database is not accessible over USB. You have to make your changes in the library first and then send.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert