Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 12-11-2017, 01:13 PM   #1
conan007
conan007 began at the beginning.

Device: windows 7 Laptop
ebook corrupt pages

Can someone explain me how to repair this epub book in attachment because as it is i can't read it.Pages are cut into half.Please help me to fix this issue with calibre. Thank you!
Moderator Notice
Copyrighted material removed. This is a violation of use. This is your only warning. Don't do it again or you will be banned.
Suggest you read and heed the guidelines (link at the bottom of most pages)

Last edited by theducks; 12-11-2017 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Remove coprighted material
conan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan007 View Post
Can someone explain me how to repair this epub book in attachment because as it is i can't read it.Pages are cut into half.Please help me to fix this issue with calibre. Thank you!
It looks fine to me -- including the very clear copyright notice near the beginning. I really don't think you should be posting this here.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
conan007
conan007 began at the beginning.

Device: windows 7 Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phssthpok View Post
It looks fine to me -- including the very clear copyright notice near the beginning. I really don't think you should be posting this here.
Do you mean you can read it without any problem? As i said before the pages are corrupted and the text is a non-understandable somehow pixel material.
So,i can see only the covers and some b+w small images inside,but not text and of course not copyright page.Perhaps this problem is from the default language i use on my laptop, i use Arabian.Anyway thank you

P.S:As you can see this is my first post here,so i think there is an excuse for mistakes.
conan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:19 AM   #4
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan007 View Post
Do you mean you can read it without any problem?
Yes I can.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote