Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
ePub Book Requests (Public Domain books ONLY!)

There is a thread for requests in the Mobipocket forum, why don't we have one for ePUB books? I'm starting one, therefore

And I'll open the requests with the works of Flaubert, Verne, and Salgari, in the original languages.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Raymond Chandler in ePub

Can we get all the Raymond Chandler in ePub? We are getting them in just about every other format, but I don't see why not ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
weatherwax
Guru
weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650 (red), Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can we get all the Raymond Chandler in ePub? We are getting them in just about every other format, but I don't see why not ePub.
LRF works fine with Sony.
weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherwax View Post
LRF may work fine with Sony readers, but ePub is used on a lot more devices than just Sony ones.

If I've got time, I might have a crack at them myself when I've finished with putting all H.P. Lovecraft's PD work into ePub form.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherwax View Post
LRF is not as good as ePub because with ePub, I can specify the fonts I want to use. Plus, if I was to get a different reader, LRF would be useless.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
I've complete chandler in epub format. I am not sure if i upload it here it'll be a violation of copyright. if not then I don't mind putting it here.
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:43 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
I've complete chandler in epub format. I am not sure if i upload it here it'll be a violation of copyright. if not then I don't mind putting it here.
If these are books that you've created yourself, then it's fine to upload them. If they are commercial eBooks, then you must obviously NOT upload them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
weatherwax
Guru
weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650 (red), Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 8
They have already been uploaded.
weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There's nothing wrong with having multiple versions of books for people to choose from, since different people format their books in different ways. When uploading a "duplicate" book, though, we do ask the uploader to specify how it differs from the version (or versions) that are already present.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #10
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
Does somebody have illustrated Sherlock Holmes collection, HG Wells collection and any illustrated book by H.P. Lovecraft. will really appreciate sharing.
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #11
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm currently in the process of putting up H.P. Lovecraft's work but unfortunatly I don't have much in the way of illustrations for them. If anyone has got some or can point me to where I can find them, I'll incorporate them into my books.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
Kore
Enthusiast
Kore began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
The Dragonlance Chronicles (Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night & Dragons of Spring Dawning) would be great. I have been trying to find them for a while without success... written by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman.
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
The Dragonlance Chronicles (Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night & Dragons of Spring Dawning) would be great. I have been trying to find them for a while without success... written by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman.
Yes, but they are not copyright-free, so unless the authors choose to publish them here I don't think we can do anything with them.

Note that here at MobileRead we only upload books that are public domain in Canada or in the United States, or with the author's permission.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
andyotter
andyotter began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300,PRS-600
Question french<->english dictionary

I've searched around on t'internet and found nothing like this. I found Collins dictionary and a phrasebook on ebooks.com but these were so badly put together by Collins ePUB team that they crashed my PRS-300 continually.

Any one heard of a functional french<->english dictionary in ePUB?
andyotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #15
jayferson
jayferson began at the beginning.

Device: ipod
can anybody upload michael robotham novels??? very much appreciate it
jayferson is offline   Reply With Quote