Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
ahmet1988
ahmet1988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Question Duokan crashes when loading

Hello everyone!
I installed Duokan on my Kindle DXG. It worked fine in the beginning but recently it crashes during loading whenever i try to open Duokan.

When i delete DK_System folder and re-copy it to device, it works for a time but after a while, the glitch repeats.

in advance
ahmet1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I imagine the Duokan people might be able to help, sadly we do not know a lot about it -- it is closed-source.

If you just want more ebook types, see KindlePDFViewer which runs from within the Kindle OS.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crash, duokan, dxg