Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #76
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
What vouchers? Wow, you guys have cheap book prices over there, huh?
Just gift vouchers I'd suggested would be fine for my birthday, and my Mum and I exchange Amazon gift vouchers for Christmas gifts specifically for ebooks too so I've another one coming. I'm hoping Amazon will do the same as last year and have a 12 days of Kindle sale on Boxing Day. I've just finished the books I bought in that sale a few weeks ago, so just in nice time to stock up on more bargains....

The books I've just bought were just taking advantage of some really cheap offers, they are the same price on Amazon.com too ($0.32 & $1.20). I've read the Peter May book already (borrowed a relatives copy after I'd originally loaned him the paperback I got last year as a gift), but wanted a Kindle copy of my own.

Safe House, Chris Ewan
The Lewis Man, Peter May
Raven Black, Ann Cleeves
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #77
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
My spending per month really varies, but I'd say on average I spend about 40.00/50.00 a month on books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not an option for me. Doctors thought it might be the big C word so they did a upper GI in November and found some growths and did a biopsy. I had to wait for nearly a month to get the results back that it was benign. So now they are looking at the Gallbladder. So sometimes next year when the insurance allows another procedure. I going to have it out.
Good luck with everything, Blossom. You've been through a lot. ((hugs))
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #78
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Just gift vouchers I'd suggested would be fine for my birthday, and my Mum and I exchange Amazon gift vouchers for Christmas gifts specifically for ebooks too so I've another one coming. I'm hoping Amazon will do the same as last year and have a 12 days of Kindle sale on Boxing Day. I've just finished the books I bought in that sale a few weeks ago, so just in nice time to stock up on more bargains....

The books I've just bought were just taking advantage of some really cheap offers, they are the same price on Amazon.com too ($0.32 & $1.20). I've read the Peter May book already (borrowed a relatives copy after I'd originally loaned him the paperback I got last year as a gift), but wanted a Kindle copy of my own.

Safe House, Chris Ewan
The Lewis Man, Peter May
Raven Black, Ann Cleeves
Ah, I thought Amazon were giving out gift vouchers!! I'll keep my eyes open for 12 days of Christmas deals - hope they'll have my genre.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote