Notices

Old 10-18-2021, 06:21 PM   #1
chantw0968
Enthusiast
chantw0968 began at the beginning.

Device: sony e-reader
Format Trouble with update

Hello,
I am running version 5.29 and I have to scroll 2 times to turn the page of an ebook. At first, all the formats were changed with the update. For example, 3 pages per screen, and the font was really small. I increased the font but I have to scroll 2 times to get to the next page. Can you please help.

Thank you.
chantw0968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This update had no changes to the viewer. Most likely you have changed some settings in the viewer prefrences.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:52 AM   #3
chantw0968
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
This update had no changes to the viewer. Most likely you have changed some settings in the viewer prefrences.
Can you please tell me how to put it back. I don't want to have to scroll 2 times to get to the next page.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:41 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Look int he viewer preferences under scrolling behavior.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:07 PM   #5
chantw0968
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Look int he viewer preferences under scrolling behavior.
I've tried all variations under scrolling behavior. However, this does not change the scrolling.

I tried restoring defaults as well and it does not change the behavior.

Can you specify what setting I should use? I never had to change settings before the recent update.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Old 10-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

I have no clue. There are various settings and various ways to turn pages. I can tell you that with default settings, clickin in the page margins will turn a screenful, pressing the left/right arrow key will turn a single page (i.e half a screen of you have two pages per screen) and pressing the spacebar will turn a screenful.