Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
Glowlight 3 On Sale $89.99

Just on website --
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Yep! I just ordered one. It'll be here Friday. That has to stand as the most difficult order I've ever placed online. Every step of the way the process went awry.

I was unable to place my order and get faster shipping so I called their support and I was unable to get past the menu system to a real human being. I used chat and the guy there finally, after an incredible amount of floundering, managed to get my order placed.

I sure hope this thing is worth it. What a mess! No wonder they're losing out. Their employees must all be the ones who couldn't make it at Amazon. Or even through elementary school.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2017, 04:59 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
For additional reactions and thoughts on the sale, please visit the Nook Forum, [see link below], in addition to this current thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=293145

Have fun! Christmas is almost here!

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-19-2017 at 05:05 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote