Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #16
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Great work! Thanks, nhedgehog!
Size 45 is just right for the Touch HD.
I get the same weird thing with the screen as you do, but I don't mind.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #17
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thanks, nhedgehog, for these new versions. Also thanks for correcting the typo.

The strange behaviour you are seeing was already there in the old version, at least on my PocketBook Touch Lux 2 (626) with v5 firmware.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:26 AM   #18
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Thanks for the feedback. I posted that bug in the hope some experienced coder could provide some answers. But I'm quite sure it has to do with the 5er firmware. Strange is thought that at first the image is right but in the time of some milliseconds the screen flashes again and there it is moved some pixel down.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:28 AM   #19
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
You could try compiling with the FW5 SDK.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:54 AM   #20
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
You could try compiling with the FW5 SDK.
Since my computer is running on XP and Linux is something I'm not very familiar with, I fear that getting the FW5 SDK running in an emulator is not an easy job. I struggled a while to get the other SDK running and add the zlib library to it.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:35 PM   #21
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I think that vertical offset in the image has to do with how Pocketbook moved the taskbar to the top of the screen in firmware version 5. I noticed in pbimageviewer that if the taskbar was not being drawn, SetPanelType(0) had to be called to disable it entirely or the image would shift vertically by the taskbar height.

Edit: I tested it out and it fixes the problem. Just add "SetPanelType(0);" to the beginning of the initial_draw() function in epubinfo.c

Last edited by rkomar; 11-24-2016 at 01:56 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #22
nhedgehog
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I think that vertical offset in the image has to do with how Pocketbook moved the taskbar to the top of the screen in firmware version 5. I noticed in pbimageviewer that if the taskbar was not being drawn, SetPanelType(0) had to be called to disable it entirely or the image would shift vertically by the taskbar height.
You are right, thank You!
New version attached thanks to rkomar.

Edit: Just saw your edit-post after doing exactly what you wrote.
Edit2: Updated fontsize
Attached Files
File Type: zip epubinfo.zip (157.1 KB, 546 views)

Last edited by nhedgehog; 11-25-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:17 AM   #23
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the corrected version! That looks a lot better.
But could you please also include epubinfo.app.30 again? The 32 version is OK, but I prefer the even smaller font on my Touch Lux 2.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:19 AM   #24
nhedgehog
Guru

Done.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #25
Zetmolm
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Done.
You're the best! Thanks!