staretek began at the beginning.

Girls and STAReBOOk

WOW~~~~

Do you like them? Girl or STAReBOOK?

staretek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:14 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
I'm getting tired of all this PR spam...
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2006, 05:19 AM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Me too, and the first girl in the images aswell
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:22 AM   #4
segatang
Connoisseur
segatang has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kolin i-library
Give us more practical introduction about its applications and specification, please.
segatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #5
freshdaily
freshdaily began at the beginning.

Device: STAReBOOK STK-101
STAReBOOK---More Superior to Sony

The latest news from China reported that eREAD Technology, a Chinese rising company specializing in the R&D development of digital reading, just launched their new gadget –STAReBOOK--to the global book lovers on Nov 27, 2006.

Data released from the news conference revealed that as the thinnest and lightest e-book reader, the brand new device is only about 176 gram ,even including battery, whereas nearly all the operation are merely based on 5 keys. Equipped with the latest E-ink technology, STAReBOOK is a brand new choice for mobile reading with fatigueless real reading pleasure.

It is said that the internal memory of this new machine is 64M and is expandable to 1GB. MP3 built in. Formal test proves that a single charge is sustainable to read 8,000 to 10, 000 pages or play music for 4hrs continuously. Six grades zoom-in for font is available and it enables users to enjoy cartoons, fictions, pictures as well as magazines, reference books and so on. The global uniform end user price is USD$ 420.

It is learned that with the help of eREAD 3.0(software), users can input and export e-books through USB port in the format of STK. As well, it allows users to enjoy the downloaded STK ebooks directly on PC. From their site presentation, cartoons, fictions and magazines displayed in columns on PC screen look distinct, pristine, gentle and quite inviting, which catch a lot of eyes.

Accompanied with corresponding music, multiple zoom-in mode, habitual manual and automatic turn-over style, remark function, etc. the software is well tailored for human’s reading habit. Further, as a useful tool, “STK maker” allow users to convert TEXT, JPG, FLASH, EXE and other files to STK format smoothly and this means that eREAD 3.0 enables users to produce their ebooks and arrange/compile/ edit/integrate those different files at the sequence of their own preference.

Substantial free-to pay eBOOK resources, said 2,000,000 titles, can be found from the book.isoshu.com and copyright book store is under construction. Even cheaper copyright ebooks for rent is on the way and in anticipation.

Official response from the Chongqing Publishing Group proves that the two parties have already established an alliance relationship and stride forward to digital publishing and rumors said that the new “STAR” aiming to seek larger expansion abroad.

In 2004, Sony used to launch an e-book reader in Japan, called Librie, failed to take off and the increasing negative comments made it in an awkward situation. Good manufacturing state-of-art, streamlined key design, simple operation method, high resolution, more color for users’ choice and supported by more customized reading software all make the new “STAR” a symbol of fashion and superior to SONY’s reader. Who will win the users’ heart? We are waiting to see.
freshdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2006, 09:01 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
freshdaily -
We appreciate your comment, but please let's focus on the device itself and not on press releases published by a company.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well, it is marketese, but there's actually more details there than we've seen before. And it appears that they're comparing themselves to the Librié rather than the PRS-500. So, yeah, they probably are superior to that.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:09 AM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
And who isn't...

Honestly...we have had promotion guys for that starebook thing coming here constantly for a while now.

Hiow about a deal guys..you send me a free starebook device (with english software of course) and I'll give it a spin...I'll write a review for you and then maybe folks here will actually think about buying the device...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #9
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I dunno. I didn't mind the pictures myself. Was there a book reader in the images?
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
C'mon guys! Sex to sell a culture oriented device? This is not a video player! And mostly it is not the place to do this.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #11
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
And who isn't...

Honestly...we have had promotion guys for that starebook thing coming here constantly for a while now.

How about a deal guys..you send me a free starebook device (with english software of course) and I'll give it a spin...I'll write a review for you and then maybe folks here will actually think about buying the device...
Yeah, I'll go for that deal too!! I'd even agree to write a review for any E-Ink device if I could get it free.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #12
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Nothing against the girls but they do take up a lot of room. Could we get them minimized so it wouldn't take so long to get past them?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:30 PM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
Hiow about a deal guys..you send me a free starebook device (with english software of course) and I'll give it a spin...I'll write a review for you and then maybe folks here will actually think about buying the device...
That's an excellent idea and it would be a smart move by eRead. If I remember correctly, it was also CommanderROR who set the iLiad ball rolling.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:13 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic
If I remember correctly, it was also CommanderROR who set the iLiad ball rolling.
It was more like a drop-kick if you ask me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Hey, I am about an hour from Shanghai. If they want to give me one to review, I could pop over to their offices in no time.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote