Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
vapd
vapd began at the beginning.

Device: None
Question about textbook DL

I'm a student at a UK university and there are a number of textbooks I can download for 2 days use, but then I have to DL them again, it is not a major pain but it is still a pain. Is there a way of making the downloaded PDF permanent?

I do not know much technical stuff, the files are pdf, thats all I know and after two days adobe reader just wont open them as they have expired.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Our policy on DRM removal is that we permit its discussion in the abstract, but not the provision of detailed instructions for DRM removal nor direct linking to sites where such instructions or tools are hosted. However, in no case do we condone the use of DRM removal in order to pirate library books.

Thread closed.

Last edited by HarryT; 06-12-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Advert
Closed Thread