Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
mikeyks1
mikeyks1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Fetched metadate not saving

Hello, I have made some changes it the preferences and then I updated to the lastest version of Calibre and now the Comments from any fetched metadata does not save.

I am not sure if it was the changes I made or the update.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
mikeyks1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyks1 View Post
Hello, I have made some changes it the preferences and then I updated to the lastest version of Calibre and now the Comments from any fetched metadata does not save.

I am not sure if it was the changes I made or the update.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
On preferences: metadata Download: tick comments
Note: this screen is also accessed from the 'Configure...' button, next to the 'Download...' Button on any Metadata Edit (This is not a per/title setting) screen.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
mikeyks1
mikeyks1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks that worked. There are so many settings. I just didnt see it.
mikeyks1 is offline   Reply With Quote