Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-19-2016, 06:29 PM   #1
doron
Connoisseur
doron began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
ebook is suspended when trying to turn off

When trying to turn off the Kobo with the red button in Koreader I get "Suspended" notice and can turn off just through home-> power off.
How can I fix this issue?
doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:58 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You could add XO_'s hack, it worked well on my AuraHD. If room on the menu page is an issue, you could leave off the "Light toggle" parts.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-19-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #3
doron
Connoisseur

Thanks, but I didn't understand

(although I've looked in the koreader wiki )- what is the reader menu what the icons should appear in, is there anywhere a screenshot of it?
also, of topic, where can i tun off the Kobo's wifi?
Old 03-20-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The reader menu is the one that you get when you tap the top of the screen, while reading a book. The files to provide the icons (.png) and the file to display the menu the readermenu.lua, are what is supplied in the download .zip file.

From the readme.txt in the zip file you download:

#INSTALLATION:

The two .png files go into koreader/resources/icons/

readermenu.lua replaces the file with that name in
koreader/frontend/apps/reader/modules/

Depending on which version you want to use, copy
readermenu-lighttoggle.lua, readermenu-shutdown.lua or
readermenu-both.lua into
koreader/frontend/apps/reader/modules/readermenu.lua

(For switching back to the original, readermenu-orig.lua is included.)

Luck;
Ken

You turn off the Wi-Fi in the "Network" menu.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #5
doron
Connoisseur

Thanks!
Advert