Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-13-2020, 03:25 PM   #31
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
I'm trying to recreate a test example but not having any success. There was a thread where someone was asking how to make the links in the TOC not be gray because apparently the e-reader's CSS was using blue for them, which is obviously a weird thing to do with e-ink. And I definitely remember seeing blue on my computer's screen when looking at a TOC with either Sigil's previewer or Calibre's book viewer. But now with those the TOC entries are black. They're also black on my Forma. Maybe I'm misremembering and the CSS in their book was specifying blue.

Equally puzzling to me is that the CSS I'm using from the Blitz site, with that a.text-color, it doesn't do anything. I tried changing the font-weight to bold and nothing happens. It works when I change it from a.text-color to a. And searching the web doesn't turn up anything for text-color.
Did you use <a class="text-color" ....> in your code?

Text-color is the name of the class and the a. says to use it only with the <a> tag.

Last edited by DNSB; 10-13-2020 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added <> around a tag.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 04:06 PM   #32
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Did you use <a class="text-color" ....> in your code?

Text-color is the name of the class and the a. says to use it only with the <a> tag.
Duh. Another senior moment. Thanks.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2020, 05:24 PM   #33
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
snort, OMG, I've DONE THAT!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #34
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
snort, OMG, I've DONE THAT!
Please no questions as why I recognized that error so easily.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:58 AM   #35
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Please no questions as why I recognized that error so easily.
Aging is hell, ain't it?

Hitch
Advert
Old 10-14-2020, 12:19 PM   #36
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Aging is hell, ain't it?
To quote George Burns: "When you consider the alternative..."
Old 10-14-2020, 01:51 PM   #37
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
To quote George Burns: "When you consider the alternative..."
Yeah, but y'know, brother, on days like today, when I get up with almost all my joints screaming at me like Seagulls at the shore...

Hitch
Old 10-14-2020, 02:17 PM   #38
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Don't forget the saying, "Old age isn't for sissies."
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #39
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Youth is wasted on the young.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote