Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 PM   #1
DreamQuestin
DreamQuestin began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Greetings from 'the great white north' :)

Greetings and good morrow folks!

My name is Deb and I am a dog trainer by profession and live in the balmy climes of Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada). Actually, we are pretty balmy at the moment but Winter is Coming.

My personal reading genres are Fantasy, Science Fiction (Do NOT mix them together ), Historical and Romances. I am here, however, to find good books for my grandmother (who will be 96 in December!!).

Her vision is horrid but I got her an ebook reader so she can still read. I sent my husband off looking for books and he got her TONNES of romances. I am now looking for something less focused on romance. I did get her the Girl of the Limberlost, Anne of Green Gables and some of the classics (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austin and such) so I am on a quest. No 'smut', little cursing and a good story is what she likes. I welcome suggestions (please!).

Thank you for letting me join your community

With a smile,
Deb
DreamQuestin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
If she wants to reread the classics, they are all here at the Patricia Clark Library. Free too.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Sorry Deb but we’re not letting any more Canadians join MobileRead until you stop sending those damn Alberta Clippers down here!

Shoot, I didn’t think you fall for that one.

Anyway, welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote