Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-26-2017, 03:42 AM   #1
Magron
Magron began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura One
Hello everybody!

I am a new member to this forum. I live in Finland. I love to read in English because there are so many books to choose and at the same time I can keep up my English language skills.

I have used my Kobo Mini since 2007 and now it died permanently, poor thing. Now I am trying to decide which ebook reader to buy. That's how I found this community.

I have been reading reviews and trying to decide which ereader to choose. Right now I think it will probably be Kobo Aura One just because of my eyes get easily tired and it is said to have good frontlight. On the other hand Kobo has changed some things about how it works. It seems like I can't use PayPal from Finland anymore, which doesn't make much sense to me. After all I have read all my kobo books already so I may have to find some other reader. I have to study that a little bit more.

I am so glad that I found MobileRead! There seems to be many good threads to read
Magron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:05 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Magron and welcome to MobileRead. You have come to the right place for very helpful advice on choosing an eBook reader.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:22 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread!

Here you go: Check out the "Which One Should I Buy" forum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=123

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote