Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Kobo Glo (purchased March 13, 2013)

I have a Kobo Glo that has been very lightly used and is in absolutely excellent condition. It does of course come with all the original packagaing and cord for charging.

I also have the receipt, that I will include. I believe that will provide a one year warranty.

I am asking $90 and that will include shipping (in Canada)

I have posted this on kijiji, so if you require pictures, I would kindly direct you to:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ476592246

Last edited by mr_nihilism; 04-21-2013 at 11:50 PM.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Found a buyer.

Hasta la bye-bye.

Gone. Sold. Finish. The end.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert