Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 10-09-2021, 06:31 AM   #16
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bitzer View Post
There is a excellent new Epub Ereader out for Windows 10. Called Aquile Reader. Check it out:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/aq...ot:overviewtab
It would need to be incredible to be better than the standalone ereader that comes with Calibre.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 04:17 PM   #17
p.chilosi
p.chilosi began at the beginning.

Device: surface GO
Freda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Johnson View Post
I'm looking for a reader for Windows (7) where I can easily preview a book in ePub form. One with exactly zero bells and whistles. I don't want it to maintain a library, keep my place, no dictionaries, no highlighting... just open the book, let me use the book's ToC and navigation, and show me what's there.

I realize that it might be more of a utility than something people would want to use for actually reading books. Does such a thing exist?
============================
“I use the Freda app on my Surface Go to read EPUB ebooks stored in a directory on my Microsoft OneDrive. I only keep the few books that I am currently reading in the Freda archive.”
p.chilosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 04:32 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is there a more simple ePub reader then Adobe Digital Editions?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote