Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-30-2022, 12:21 AM   #1
silkenpaw
silkenpaw began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Marvin won't connect to Dropbox

I had to reinstall Marvin on my iPhone and now I can't get books into it. I get the message:

"An error occurred while accessing your Dropbox (0). Are you connected to the internet?"

I am definitely connected. How do I go about correcting this? There is no option to input my Dropbox Username or Password.

Thank you,

Magda
silkenpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 12:51 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
From Marvin’s Library page select the settings widget (Sprocket in top left corner), then select “General Settings”. The first option is “Link to Dropbox”. Put your info in there.

Then, again from the library page, select the Menu from the top right, scroll down to “Get Books From” and Dropbox should be one of the options.

I have my Dropbox search path set to “Everywhere” but you can limit that to a specific folder if you wish.

If that still doesn’t get it, make sure your Dropbox app is set up first on your phone.

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2022, 02:59 PM   #3
silkenpaw
silkenpaw began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
A belated "Thank you." I think I tried that but will again. I guess it can't hurt to also reinstall Dropbox on the device.

Warm regards,

Magda
silkenpaw is offline   Reply With Quote