Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
NickyPGardiner
NickyPGardiner began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Hello fellow writers and readers!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself; I am Nicky and am a paranormal author. I am new to this forum and am keen to start interacting with you all before I start posting...
[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]
I hope to speak more with you to discuss all things sci-fi, comedy, horror and paranormal - just not that Twilight stuff (bleugh!)
Regards, Nicky

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-06-2017 at 11:13 AM.
NickyPGardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Nicky and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2017, 04:33 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread!

It's a good thing you didn't mention your book title and promotion: Your post would have been summarily deleted as spam.

You may wish to visit our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion, which is located as a sticky in the Self-Promotions Forum. There you will learn about your responsibilities when using Mobileread's free service for self-promotion.

In the meantime, look around our site and HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MobileRead!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote