Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #16
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Here's a thought: use a program like the free PDFill PDFTools to crop the headers and footers completely out before running it through Calibre.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
My Libre is on the way, and I will be converting my library. Which is the better experience on the Libre, Mobi or ePub? Thanks.
I read both ePub and Mobi on my Libre. I like the ePubs better.
Advert