Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #1
fadneta
fadneta began at the beginning.

Device: none
Make Passive Income Publishing eBooks

I have a book on eBook publishing. It is free for a limited time. It covers the fundamentals of eBook publishing for profits. It is a short, yet useful guide on how to get started with eBook publishing. It is titled "EBOOK PROFITS: Make passive income publishing ebooks".
You can get it today:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FZJWR6
fadneta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice

Some posts were removed from this thread. The authors of those posts would do well to refresh themselves with the first numbered item in our posting guidelines—particularly the portion concerned with sensitivity and rudeness.

A negative review is fine. Mean-spirited group haranguing is not.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-29-2017 at 03:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hey OP,
I read your book in its entirety.
If you want some feedback, please pm me.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote