Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
Blade62
Blade62 began at the beginning.

Device: smart Q7
Hi Guys & Girls i'm a newnie

Hi guys & girls

Just wanna say hi to everyone, i've been a long time reeader and now that i got my Smart Q7, i thoutght it was time i signed up, so i did!

If anyones got any tips and help on the Q7 would be gratefully recieved, as i'm just getting used to the wonderful world of linux lol!!

Blade62
Blade62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Blade62 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
Blade62

HI Jorge

Thanks for the welcome, have ayou a Q7? oops!! just sen you have a sony lol!! do you know anything about Linux and is it a hard software to learn?i'm just trying to get to grips with this Q7,its great for surfing but the programmes look like gobble gook to me lol!

Edwin
Old 08-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Edwin!

I don't know anything about the Q7 or Linux, but we have plenty of knowledable people here who I'm sure will be able to help. You might also want to Search the forums to find others using the Q7 using the Search area at the upper right corner of this page. Good luck.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
Blade62

Hi guys
I need some help with the dongle,I brought a dongle with a sim card in it from T-mobile (UK) USB Stick 120 with a sim card slot.Now when i plugged it into the Smart Q7 it didn't work and wouldn't acknowledge it.Then i found out that the operating system is Windows!!i have been told that i need "firmware" for the smart Q7 so it would reconize the T-mobile Dongle! i hope i have put ,so this is understanable to you guys?and if there is firmware available, where do i go? this is really driving me mad at the moment, so any help would ease my screamin headache i have at the moment! so basically...i have a wireless dongle to give me access to the internet won't connect because it has the operating system, can i adapt it so the Smart Q7 can reconize it and get on the web.any help would be most welcome.

Blade62
Advert

Tags
smartq 7