Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-21-2018, 08:17 AM   #1
legeekdv
legeekdv began at the beginning.

Device: iOS iPhone
Disable download images when fetch news

Hello
First, I want to say that I use Google translation to be able to write in English, my English is not very good in writing, but there are no problems in reading, feel free to answer me in English , I understand without problem, it's just my writing that is not advanced enough to make sentences that have sense.

I'm trying to make sure that caliber does not download images when retrieving news, because being blind, I have no use, and the images, in addition to making epubs really too big , slow down the download of news for nothing, since I do not see anything, the images are me of no use.

My question is, is it possible not to retrieve images of articles? not delete the images after their downloads, but simply do not download them at all.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Legeekdv
legeekdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Modify the recipes and add dict(name='img') to the remove_tags field in the recipe.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert