Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #106
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is back again for Black Friday! On website or email only I noticed. All my accounts but one had it and that one is not connected to any mobile device so I think that may be the requirement to get the offer or maybe it's for those who have purchased books before.

Must be used by 12/03/2017

Sent from my Nexus 7
Thank you. Found a book marked down to $6.15 that I couldn't find at my library or local used bookstore.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:02 PM   #107
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Yay! I've been checking the last few days on my phone and tablet. I even checked this morning on my PC, but only looked at the books page, not the entertainment page.

Will look for something to buy tomorrow.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2017, 02:20 AM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
Thank you. Found a book marked down to $6.15 that I couldn't find at my library or local used bookstore.
You are quite welcome. Now I got to find three books to buy. I don't want to spend more than $2-$3 after discount as I'm using Google Play credit.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #109
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Figures that every book on my list so far is $4.99 , gonna have to do some browsing.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:07 PM   #110
Abzeronow
Connoisseur
Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abzeronow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HE 8
Glad to see another Google Books discount. Felt like forever since I was last able to use one.

Bought Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Links" for a nice price for $4.99 (regularly $9.99). Which goes nicely with my mood of reading more Poirot.
Abzeronow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #111
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I just got the $5 on my tablet. On the front page of the Play store there's five offers to swipe through and it's number four. I ha been checking the books section and it wasn't there. But now I have it!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:44 AM   #112
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Figures that every book on my list so far is $4.99 , gonna have to do some browsing.
I bought a series by a new Hachette forever author, April Hunt. It's one of those private security romance series. There are three books out so far priced at $5.99 before discount. They looked really good to me.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #113
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Nice....I've been waiting for over a year for Overdrive to get Vault of Shadows by Jonathan Maberry, maybe they never will. So I got that from Play Books for $3 with the discount.

Actually it was free with some play store credit.

Problem is, it won't open in Adobe. I get an error message. Tried on a different PC, get a device limit reached message. SO I guess I'll be stuck reading the book on my tablet.

update - had to install an older edition of Adobe Reader. Then I could open the book.

Last edited by booklover6; 12-20-2017 at 05:29 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #114
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
The $5 credit is still good, at least for some people--I used it just a few minutes ago.

For those who didn't receive the offer, make sure that you have turned ON the "I wish to receive emails with news and offers from Google Play" (Menu in the top left corner > Email preferences).

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-30-2017 at 03:17 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:02 PM   #115
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
I just got another $5 off any $5 or more ebook reward on one of my two accounts. This one expires 1/20/2018. This account already had the same reward that expires today (12/3/2017).

I saw this latest offer as a banner a little way down on the main Play Store web page in a browser.

Last edited by bookmarked; 12-03-2017 at 12:05 PM.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #116
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
I just got another $5 off any $5 or more ebook reward on one of my two accounts. This one expires 1/20/2018. This account already had the same reward that expires today (12/3/2017).

I saw this latest offer as a banner a little way down on the main Play Store web page in a browser.
Thanks for the reminder about today's expiration date. I would have lost out otherwise.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #117
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Thanks for posting this! I was able to get the credit. Now to find something under $5 to try.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:26 PM   #118
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
Thanks for posting this! I was able to get the credit. Now to find something under $5 to try.
The book has to cost at least $5.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #119
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
I logged into google play this morning not only did I get the $5 off on any ebook over $5 but a $.99 and a $1.99 movie rental.

The ebook is good until 1/20/2018
The movie rentals are good until 12/27/2018

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #120
mfm-ca
Enthusiast
mfm-ca began at the beginning.

Device: PC
I'm disappointed how infrequently I get any Google Play eBook offers.
mfm-ca is offline   Reply With Quote