Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
baruleluna
baruleluna began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
does anyone have a kindle dxg firmware 2.5.8 restore file to downgrade from 3.2.1?

Hi everyone, I updated my Kindle DX Graphite to 3.2.1 but accidentally, I deleted the restore files of the previous firmware and at the moment I'm not able neither to register my device nor use the 3G connection. could anyone please upload or send me through inbox the update_restore_os.bin file of the kindle dx graphite model? I'll really appreciate if someone can help me out. Thanks.
baruleluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
I would be very glad to get that as well, the wake-up and audio problems annoy me quite a bit...

Thank you sooo much in advance!!!
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
anestesiadorhvs
anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.anestesiadorhvs solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Dx
Downgrade

Not sure if I´ve got it on my HD, I´ll try to find.

How will the proccess to downgrade fro 3.2.1 to 2.5.8 ?, wich files do u need?
anestesiadorhvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Ohh, I would be sooo happy if you could get me that as well! The sound problem is really annoying, indeed. Thank you in advance.
Also other users that still run 2.5.8 could help us by getting their dump (see for instance
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=13
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote