Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 AM   #1216
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarkpott View Post
I don't know if somebofy always did a plugin which can count all pages an all prices together. I am searching for something like that but did not found it.
I use calibre for my printed books not for eBooks.
The Count Pages plugin can download the page count from Goodreads or a Polish site. Is that what you want?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:29 PM   #1217
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Monetary value library

I wonder there is a plugin to put the value of the book by isn?
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2019, 05:36 PM   #1218
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
New or used. Someone might scrap ABE books for used
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #1219
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Additional features for tag mapper

Would be nice if there was a couple options in the tag mapper.

1. Mapping other tags in columns, ie. genre.

2. Automatic mapping with the manage tags editor. Somehow copy changes in the manage tags editor to the mapper. So much easier to do.

3. Perhaps import/export a copy of the manage tags list into the editor? After going through the manage tags, export the list into a csv file so that it can be imported in other libraries. Not sure exactly what I am looking for, but being able to export any manage tags list to a csv file for whatever reason importing would be great.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:24 PM   #1220
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
The value of the book depends on what you paid for it. That cannot be gotten by a plugin. You have to know what you paid to be able to add the price.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #1221
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post

2. Automatic mapping with the manage tags editor. Somehow copy changes in the manage tags editor to the mapper. So much easier to do.

3. Perhaps import/export a copy of the manage tags list into the editor? After going through the manage tags, export the list into a csv file so that it can be imported in other libraries. Not sure exactly what I am looking for, but being able to export any manage tags list to a csv file for whatever reason importing would be great.
It doesn't use the Calibre Manage Tags or Tag Mapper GUI but Job Spy allows tag manipulation based on rules imported from csv files you create.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:27 PM   #1222
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The value of the book depends on what you paid for it. That cannot be gotten by a plugin. You have to know what you paid to be able to add the price.
Let's suppose that the bookstore in which you buy has a web page and the bookstore is set by isn. With a plugin that you can address adding an url address maybe you could.
Or in any case to be able to know how much a book does not have bought.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #1223
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Let's suppose that the bookstore in which you buy has a web page and the bookstore is set by isn. With a plugin that you can address adding an url address maybe you could.
Or in any case to be able to know how much a book does not have bought.
Import List Plugin, you will need to roll your own SITE template (if there is not one)
Read the documentation in the PI's thread (ya might want this PI, for other reasons. FWIW I import empty books to document parts of a series I yet to get)
Old 04-07-2019, 06:21 PM   #1224
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:

AFAIK The data you see in Manage Tags and the Tag Editor is the same data.

A tag will only exist if it is attached to a book, i.e. you can't import/add them independently of attaching them to a book. What some people do is to add all the tags they might want to 'dummy' books. So, you might have a book called History Tags which contains the tags: History.10th Century, History.11h Century... History.21stCentury, History.American Civil War. ... History.Maratha Conquests, History.Peasants Revolt etc. If you copied that book from Library A to Library B, then Library B will have all the History tags.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM   #1225
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Export Manage Author/Tags rules

Would like to be able to export to clipboard or .csv the changes made using the manage authors in the gui.

There are a lot of useful reasons for thisl not sure what just yet, but I know between the other plugins I could use this file to finally get a handle on my tags.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #1226
Rellwood

Manage unorthodox author sorts

Is it possible to come out with a plugin that allows changes using the manage authors dialog to translate into rules for tag mapping/author name manipulation?

I want to set rules for author sorts, series names, and other tags. Plus have those changes track across all possible areas of Calibre by "saving" them so that other plugins can use them. Helpful when editing metadata or importing books or going into other libraries and have them retroactively apply changes. There could be other plugins that might make use of this.

I just don't know if SQ has this ability.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:04 PM   #1227
theducks
Well trained by Cats

This search tells you SOMETHING changed in the time period specified. (see the online manual for other time-day queries)

Code:
last_modified:>=2daysago
You can the use these results to create a CSV 'Catalog' (catalog respects the current view)
Old 04-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #1228
Rellwood

Will this show the manage authors dialog? I'm not interested in seeing every change made in my library, just the information contained in the mange authors. Basically what I want it the fields shown in the dialog box - previous tag, changed tag, purge tag.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:44 PM   #1229
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Will this show the manage authors dialog? I'm not interested in seeing every change made in my library, just the information contained in the mange authors. Basically what I want it the fields shown in the dialog box - previous tag, changed tag, purge tag.
I said SOMETHING, that means anything.
If you want that level of fineness, you need to keep notes. Calibre is not a revision control system.

There is a reason, many of us use an INTAKE Library. We fuss and fiddle with that stuff, then add the finished product to the MAIN Library
Old 04-21-2019, 07:17 AM   #1230
Bilal93
Bilal93 began at the beginning.

Device: SkyEpub
add/remove htmls plugin

Hello dears,

I have 700 ePubs and need to remove a html file which has a certain name for the whole bulk.
Is there a plugin that can add/remove htmls depending on their names?

Thanks.
Bilal93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, chatbot, cover, epub fix, epub-fix, google books, kindle, metadata calibre title, missing, pdf, pdf and calibre, plugin development, scribe