Name:	connect.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	189337  
QG14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 10:17 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by QG14 View Post
thanks for reply
hopefully file is now attached
That looks like the connector in my Glo HD. I took it off with my fingernail under the end away from the wires and pulling up.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 01:18 PM   #18
QG14
QG14 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O – N250
Many thanks. Did exactly what you said and it came off with very little force.
QG14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:36 AM   #19
RETG
RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RETG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Double sided tape is covered in a pressure sensitive adhesive commonly called a "glue."

There is two common ways to release it without causing too much force.

One is heat, only from a blow dryer but you have to be careful if there is a screen or other heat sensitive items.

Another way is to add a few drop of alcohol to the adhesive. Works great on smart phone batteries and other components with built in attached with tape batteries.

And a electronic repair kit with different types of thin and thick plastic pry tools will make it all the better and prevent damage to the unit.
RETG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, glohd