Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
602 doesn't open borrowed library books

Does anyone use 602 to read library books? I finally managed to load borrowed books to the device but Adobeviewer doesn't open them at all - no error messages, simply a flash. With PDFviewer, I was asked to provide password! I tried my library account password and adobe account password, neither works. I can open the book through Adobe Digital locally or the copy on the device but only on PC.

I also tried to use the book links to download directly to the device but always got expiration notice (E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED).

Any help? Thank you.

Last edited by jshzh; 01-03-2012 at 09:39 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Seems like your Adobe reg has died last update.
Common Problem with PB FW.
Go and get the book via the 602 webbrowser direct (yes, PITA but no other way). Most probably you'll have to re-register with Adobe and all will be fine
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
The problem was I couldn't download from the device. It turns out the clock was the reason. The 602 always runs ahead - this time 15 minutes. Some online sources say the time/date/time zone must be right in order to download. I corrected the time, it works now. Not sure how long the clock will remain accurate.

Last edited by jshzh; 01-05-2012 at 01:07 AM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
The problem was I couldn't download from the device. It turns out the clock was the reason. The 602 always runs ahead - this time 15 minutes. Some online sources say the time/date/time zone must be right in order to download. I corrected the time, it works now. Not sure how long the clock will remain accurate.
bizarre, but really good to know!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote