Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-02-2022, 05:16 PM   #1
jediknight36
jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jediknight36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey there!

Hi, Im new here and trying to wrap my head around Calibri. Ive used it before, with little issue, but Ive been having issues with one particular book. Ive created a new post and its waiting for admin approval. Until then, Ill just keep browsing.

Thanks for having me!
jediknight36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 05:47 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2022, 03:14 AM   #3
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hi Jediknight36. Calibre is a software that I used to know better than I do now. I was a dabbler and remain one. But if you ask around, you'll know better. Welcome!
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote