Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-24-2022, 09:22 PM   #61
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
Not sure if it has to do with the latest firmware or the latest personal French dictionary but now every time I search for a word, it’s the custom dictionary that opens (or the last one that was open, I guess.) Before, it was always the original French Kobo dictionary that was open when I searched a word and I had to choose the custom one in a list. Anyway, it’s very cool.
This is an excellent dictionary! Thank you for the hard work! 👍
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 09:49 PM   #62
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Try going from KePub to opening an ePub and then going to Pocket from there. See how that goes.
Someone else is going to have to do that; I don't generally sideload, so, from my use case, it's simply an irrelevancy to the crashing phenomenon.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, firmware release