Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 03-17-2007, 02:19 PM   #16
The Raven
The Raven began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Is the source code available for the LRStoLRF parser. I work on a Mac and would love to be able to run this utility on my machine.

Thanks for all your support....
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #17
lmm
lmm began at the beginning.

Device: AXIM51 / PRS-500 / Motorola
Install fonts on Sony reader

Hello,

I have just bought PRS-500 and joined to forum.
Would somebody poin me to comprehensive (step-by-step) information how to install font on the reader. ARussian fonts would be especial helpful.
lmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, lmm!

Unfortunately, there's not really a step-by-step, guide. I was hoping someone would make a tool to do this, myself (not my type of programming, unfortunately), but it hasn't come to pass yet. About the closest we've got is the discussion in this thread, which is long an kinda convoluted, but perhaps it will be of some help.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #19
vvv
Zealot
vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad, Librie, REB1100, GEB2150, GEB1150, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmm
Hello,
I have just bought PRS-500 and joined to forum.
Would somebody poin me to comprehensive (step-by-step) information how to install font on the reader. ARussian fonts would be especial helpful.
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5913
vvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:09 PM   #20
lmm
lmm began at the beginning.

Device: AXIM51 / PRS-500 / Motorola
Thank you,

It looks great! I'll give a trial.
lmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #21
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Nice, vvv, any chance one of those who read Russian could translate the instructions to English, for the Linguistically Challenged (like me)? BabelFish makes a pretty good hash of them ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:59 AM   #22
Honza
Honza began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Nice, vvv, any chance one of those who read Russian could translate the instructions to English, for the Linguistically Challenged (like me)? BabelFish makes a pretty good hash of them ....
I don't know Russian so well, but I feel I just wrote the same thing in this post in English a few days ago. But, as igosk mentioned, this procedure works only with Reader without the firmware update. Does anybody know about updating fonts on the new firmware?
Honza is offline   Reply With Quote