Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
FBReader and USB Flash Drive

I installed the FBReader on my iLiad 2nd; it worked perfectly but the next time I plugged my USB Flash Drive (Lacie iama Key 8 GB)in, my iLiad didn't recognize the USB. So I replaced the contents of the iLiad with the backup (without the FBReader) and it worked as always. Does anyone know of this problem and what can I do about it. Please not to difficult as I'm no computerwonder. I have version 2.12.

Last edited by desertblues; 03-15-2010 at 09:49 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote