Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
Template Help - Send to device

I'm trying to create a send to device template. I want to create an if/else;

If #fandom is not empty {#fandom:|_|}/{title}

else {author_sort}/{title}

I've tried

{#fandom:'ifempty($, field('author_sort'))'|_|}

But I don't want the underscore on the author_sort.

Any help is much appreciated.

Also, I have a Nook Glowlight. Is there any way to link a collection to Calibre? So if I have a collection called finished, could Calibre tag books in that collection with finished? I'm trying to find a way to organise. Thanks for any help.
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Try {#fandom:'test($, strcat($, '_'), field('author_sort'))'}/{title}

I can't help you with the kobo.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
Chaley, thank you! It worked.
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I can't help you with the kobo.
If it was a Kobo, it would be easy
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If it was a Kobo, it would be easy

I saw "Glow" and my brain stopped there.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert