Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/ChristianBk) Hearts That Survive [Titanic Historical w/Romance]

Hearts That Survive: A Novel of the Titanic by Yvonne Lehman is as you've probably guessed, an inspirational historical multi-generational family saga with some romance in it starting from the event which I'm sure we're all familiar with (excepting the occasional person on Twitter who claims to have not known it was real), free courtesy of Christian publisher Abingdon.

Currently free @ B&N, and Christian Book (available worldwide), and Amazon UK (likely to drop in the main store).

Description
On April 15, 1912, Lydia Beaumont is on her way to a new life with a boundless hope in love and faith. Her new friendship with Caroline Chadwick is bonded even more as they plan Lydia's wedding on board the "grandest ship ever built." Then both women suffer tragic losses when the "unsinkable" Titanic goes down. Can each survive the scars the disaster left on their lives?

Decades later, Alan Morris feels like a failure until he discovers he is the descendant of an acclaimed, successful, heroic novelist who went down with the Titanic. Will he find his identity with the past, or will he listen to Joanna Bettencourt, Caroline's granddaughter, who says inner peace and success come only with a personal relationship with the Lord?

Will those who survived and their descendants be able to find a love more powerful than their pain?
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Hearts That Survive: A Novel of the Titanic by Yvonne Lehman is as you've probably guessed, an inspirational historical multi-generational family saga with some romance in it starting from the event which I'm sure we're all familiar with (excepting the occasional person on Twitter who claims to have not known it was real)
hmm... private thread?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

P&R forum. Because the sad state of public education is probably political, and likely influenced by religion.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

interesting. Apparently I'm not welcome there... not that I even knew it was around.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard

It's opt-in because people tend to and and and and a lot so all the political/religious discussion got banished to the cornfield its own forum to quarantine the festering rage for increased entertainment value.

You have to join the Hardened Debaters group first, see this post for instructions.
Advert
Old 05-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
interesting. Apparently I'm not welcome there... not that I even knew it was around.
I'm pretty sure anybody is welcome. You just have to opt into it. It's been a while since I did that so I can't recall how I went about it. I'm sure a moderator (or even somebody more clued up than me reading this) would help you out if you wanted to take a look there.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #7
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
It's opt-in because people tend to and and and and a lot.

You have to join the Hardened Debaters group first, see this post for instructions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I'm pretty sure anybody is welcome. You just have to opt into it. It's been a while since I did that so I can't recall how I went about it. I'm sure a moderator (or even somebody more clued up than me reading this) would help you out if you wanted to take a look there.
See. Told ya
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
See. Told ya
Hmm... not sure I have enough emoticon stored up to participate...
Old 05-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard

The only ones you really need there are and .