Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Lone Wolf now available from Amazon

For those of you who remember the Lone Wolf Game Books, this will be a nice surprise, the first book (Flight From the Dark) has been converted by World Weaver (the same folks who did such a good job with the Fighting Fantasy books) and is available on Amazon as an Active Content download here: http://www.amazon.com/Flight-From-Th...5578838&sr=1-2

I have mentioned in the past, and will reiterate here, that the Lone Wolf Game Books are available for free and with the full consent of the author, Joe Dever, from Project Aon (www.projectaon.org) in various formats. The first 20 or so books have even been converted into .mobi format by those good folks.

If you like something a little more free from paperwork the books are also available using a really cool program called seventh sense, which does the stat/item/etc. tracking for you while you play. I use it and HIGHLY recommend it! It is available for free download here: http://www.projectaon.org/staff/david/download.php

If you are more interested in the traditional paper book versions, well Mongoose Publishing is reissuing them with new artwork and updated writing (thanks to Mr. Joe Dever, the original author). They are available here: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/no...ewolfsolo.html

In any event, I loved these books growing up, and I am happy to see them take on a new life and come into a new market. I hope some of you folks will enjoy them too.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Hey, thank you for the heads up.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I will note that if you don't have certain Kindle devices registered to your Amazon account, you can't buy these. Grr.

BUT! You can download them from the author site (thank you, OP, for the link), so I'm a gonna download and convert and if they work well on the Husband's Nook Color (he's the one who loves these books), I'll send them a donation for all the books.

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/AllOfTheBooks

Thanks!

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-10-2011 at 10:35 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote