Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-19-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
makelrf3 and Unexpected Page-Break

I've been tweeking makelrf3 to my tastes, and I noticed that it sometimes gives me a page-break where there isn't one.

I'm not generating the page break, and it seems to happen at random, though seldom. My impression of makelrf3 is that it takes the whole book and makes one single, long text stream out of that.

From looking at PyLRF, it seems that you create chunks of text, typically based on chapters (are these are referred to as "files"?). Maybe the chunks are too big, and the Reader / makelrf splits them at some default point?

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote