Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Is it no possible to refresh the page automatically in Moon+ Reader?

I'm looking for the "Refresh" option in Moon+ Reader settings but I can not find it: is it no possible to refresh the page automatically after 2-3 read pages?
It's a very important option for users of e-ink devices.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:07 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What device are you using? I used Moon+ Pro on my Onyx Lynx T68 for quite a while and had no issues with page refresh.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What device are you using? I used Moon+ Pro on my Onyx Lynx T68 for quite a while and had no issues with page refresh.
The problem is not to refresh the page: I can do it just pushing manually the physical botton on the left (I use Onyx T68). The problem is that in Moon+ settings there's no option to refresh the page automatically, for example after 2-3 read pages. It's possible to find this option in Alreader and in Neo Reader, but I haven't find it in Moon+ settings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Istantanea_2015-10-14_21-08-40.png
Views:	262
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	142851  
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 04:17 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, I understand what you mean. Just saying that I never found it necessary to refresh the page myself.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #5
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
I can do refresh on my Onyx C67ML by long pressing the left page (hardware button). I am not sure if it is designed for refresh or taking screenshots but it definetely does a refresh for me.
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert