Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2020, 07:15 AM   #1
nivekkumar
Enthusiast
nivekkumar began at the beginning.

Device: Voyage
mount: error while loading shared libraries

Hey, i need fast help. I have a jailbroken Kindle with all Rescue Packs and USB Network installed. My kindle stopped booting. All I see is a tree, with a very light(nearly white) kindle logo. Can anyone help me please ?
Edit: Also my Computer doesnt recognize anything, when connecting with USB.

Last edited by nivekkumar; 01-31-2020 at 04:27 PM.
nivekkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
nivekkumar
Enthusiast

Additional Infos !

CHS: 0/1/1 - <large>
Partition p2:
Partition p3:
Partition p4:
BOOTING DEFAULT.
IP-Config: no devices to configure
kinit: Mounted root (ext3 filesystem) readonly.
[ 5.878519] EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode refe renced: 14093
[ 5.887175] EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode refe renced: 14093
mount: error while loading shared libraries: libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared ob ject file: Input/output error
cat: can't open '/proc/cmdline': No such file or directory
/sbin/init.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libnih.so.1: cannot open s hared object file: No such file or directory
Partition p2:
Partition p3:
Partition p4:
BOOTING DEFAULT.
[ 5.878519] EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode refe renced: 14093
[ 5.887175] EXT3-fs error (device mmcblk0p1): ext3_lookup: deleted inode refe renced: 14093
mount: error while loading shared libraries: libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared ob ject file: Input/output error
/sbin/init.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libnih.so.1: cannot open s hared object file: No such file or directory

Anyone has a solution how to solve this problem ? I have only serial connection. The USB connection doesnt work.
Advert
Old 01-31-2020, 06:20 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivekkumar View Post
Partition p2:
Partition p3:
Partition p4:
BOOTING DEFAULT.
Partition p2:
Partition p3:
Partition p4:
BOOTING DEFAULT.

Anyone has a solution how to solve this problem ? I have only serial connection. The USB connection doesnt work.
Replace motherboard, the eMMC is dead and not worth the effort to repair.
Or trade this device in on a new one from Amazon or "whoever".

# 17 1 17
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 03:17 AM   #4
nivekkumar
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Or trade this device in on a new one from Amazon or "whoever".

# 17 1 17
Are you sure ? Am I not able to reinstall the system through Serial Ports? Only thing I did was trying to downgrad so the eMMC should work. Also I was searching in the internet and can't find any motherboard... There has to be a solution. I would be really thankful if somebody has a solution

Last edited by nivekkumar; 02-01-2020 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivekkumar View Post
Are you sure ? Am I not able to reinstall the system through Serial Ports? Only thing I did was trying to downgrad so the eMMC should work. Also I was searching in the internet and can't find any motherboard... There has to be a solution. I would be really thankful if somebody has a solution
IIRC, the KV is the earliest of the "Androidized" (a.k.a: "locked") models.

But see the thread which has happened since you last posted here:
Ref: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327055
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2020, 11:53 AM   #6
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
IIRC, the KV is the earliest of the "Androidized" (a.k.a: "locked") models.

But see the thread which has happened since you last posted here:
Ref: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327055
KV is not "Androidized". PW3 is later and it isn't either.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:18 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
KT3+ then? (i.e., shipped on >= 5.8.x).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #8
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
KT3+ then? (i.e., shipped on >= 5.8.x).
Could be.

Has anyone attempted serial port work with it?

If it is the first, maybe it is more accessible for analysis and manipulation.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 02:54 PM   #9
mattzz
mattzz began at the beginning.

Device: pw, pw2
Quote:
Hm, I see a file system problem that could or could not be caused by a dead eMMC. What I am not seeing is an I/O error message from the kernel indicating a HW problem.

So my guess is that the file system is screwed up.
mattzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 03:22 PM   #10
nivekkumar
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzz View Post
Hm, I see a file system problem that could or could not be caused by a dead eMMC. What I am not seeing is an I/O error message from the kernel indicating a HW problem.

So my guess is that the file system is screwed up.
Correct, i was able to reinstall the system via recovery menu (through serial port). Now everything works fine.