Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
New Kindle game app - Reversi Deluxe

Just FYI, there's another new game app for the Kindle:

Reversi Deluxe (A Classic Game for Kindle) by Mobigloo ($1.99)

Quote:
Product Description

Reversi Deluxe is a classic strategy board game that's easy to learn.

The rules of Reversi Deluxe are simple. Your goal is to have more pieces of your color on the board than your opponent does. Players lay pieces on the board so they trap one or more of the opposing player's pieces. Opponent's pieces that are trapped turn into your color. Players take turns until the board is full or there are no remaining moves.

Reversi Deluxe provides four different levels of difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert) which allows players to be challenged regardless of skill. You can challenge your friends with Pass 'n' Play support, or play against Kindle. You can also ask Reversi to show all of your valid moves on the board.

Challenge yourself with a game of Reversi Deluxe!
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Not that I really care that much, but shouldn't these posts be in the Kindle forum? Since they aren't free, or deals (since they are not being discounted)
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
Not that I really care that much, but shouldn't these posts be in the Kindle forum? Since they aren't free, or deals (since they are not being discounted)
You have a point there - maybe the mod can move this.

(I just followed the lead of another poster who has always posted the Kindle apps here, and since the mods never said anything, I thought it was okay)
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:13 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
(I just followed the lead of another poster who has always posted the Kindle apps here, and since the mods never said anything, I thought it was okay)
Makes sense to me. I'd have done the same.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote