Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Carina Press rebates at Allromance/ Omnilit

Allromance/ Omnlit offers 25% rebate on Carina Press titles until June 25th. The Rebate will be disposited in your account as ebook bucks after checkout.

So, I guess I will use Allromance to buy the e-books I am intrested in from Carina Press

I am not sure if the pre-orders are included, but I will check tomorrow
Edit:
Pre-orders are included, but I discovered to my disappointment that the books are DRM'd. The DRM was just a temporary glitch

Last edited by mikaelalind; 06-12-2010 at 02:19 PM.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If you don't want to deal with rebates the books are a straight 20% direct from the publisher.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert